Thread: Sweet Cocoa and Sugar

Sweet Cocoa and Sugar

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 114
Size:  7.6 KB

Congratulations on being Pets of the Day.
    What a wonderful life since you were very young.
    You get a variety of food, rides in your persons pocket
    and playtime with the cat. When you wake up.
    Celebrate your special day

Dearest Cocoa and Sugar, aren't you ever the sweetest little things! I've never met any Sugar Gliders before, and what a delightful introduction you are to this kind of pet! You are so very, very cute with that soft-looking fuzzy fur and those sweet faces with all those stripes and the cute pink ears and nose and those lovely big dark eyes. You are brothers, and that is so great that you've been raised by your dear human ever since you were babies and you are staying together. You enjoy riding around in his/her pocket, and talking and playing with each other, but most of all, eating! Cocoa, you and your kitty housemate Splash enjoy playing along the side of your cage and talking to each other! Splash loves to watch you two, and you're actually good friends. You and all your family members, all species, love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Cocoa and Sugar, on being chosen today's Pets of the Day! We hope you and your dear Splash and other kitties and humans and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe a special serving of fruits, vegetable, rice, meal worms, chicken, baby food, sugar glider pellets, peach nectar, pasta, et cetera.. !

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Cocoa and Sugar, you are small enough to fit in your person's pocket. You like to play with the cat.
    Congratulations on being Pets of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Cocoa and Sugar, on sharing POTD honors today! You 2 are just too adorable, cute, handsome, photogenic and sweet! We enjoyed reading about your happy, fun, yummy lives. Sending all best wishes for continued happy, healthy, fun, safe lives, Sweet Boys! XOXO

http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

P.S. Please don't leave your cats unsupervised with Cocoa and Sugar. SAFETY FIRST! Expert's advice: "Since cats are a danger to rodents and other small animals, by instinct they try to stay away from felines. Keep small animals in secure cages, out of reach of cats—preferably in rooms that aren't accessible to felines. As a general rule, I do not recommend trying to integrate small animals with cats."

Sweet Sugar and Cocoa!

Hi Cocoa and Sugar! Happy "two for Tuesday" Pets of the Day!

How lucky are we, being treated to a double dose of Sugar Glider sweetness on this dark and dreary day! What a precious, personality packed brother pair you two sweeties make!
    I smiled from ear to ear when I read how your one kitty sib, Splash, waits patiently at the side of your cage for you two to wake up each evening, how you love to hitch a ride in your human's pocket! Talk about a cuteness overload!

And oh, aren't you two living the good life, included but not limited to having one another to pal around and snuggle with, being treated to only the best in accommodations and most importantly, being so loved and cherished by your devoted humans! And yes, I too believe you eat better than I do!

How lucky your family is, having furkids as beautiful, as sweet and loving as you two boys; doubly blessed! Perfection on 8 paws, that you two are, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, boys! Meeting you has been a joy! I hope you enjoyed a very special, fun and love filled night of celebration...playing to your hearts' content; feasting on the finest of foods; cuddling with your humans; being treated to all your hearts desired and more! Lots of love, snuggles and wee kisses to you, beautiful Sugar and Cocoa, our very special and most deserving Pets of the Day, EVERY day! Love to Splash and all of your furry sibs, too!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~