Thread: Beautiful Dixie and Taffy!

Beautiful Dixie and Taffy!

Dearest Dixie and Taffy, you are absolutely stunning! What a gorgeous pair of orange and white beauties you are, showing off so well each in your own way what is so special about that fur coloring. Your fur is so pretty and looks so soft. My orange and white girl Sparkler says "Hello, Meow!" twice! The two of you are so cute cuddled up together in that great photo, and thank you for sharing it with us. I love the way it shows how close you are with each other; Taffy, you're lying in front of your sister Dixie, and Dixie, you're reaching across your sister's paws. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Johnstown, PA to pet you both! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what delightful Purrrsonalities you have! Taffy, you love hiding in cardboard boxes and playing with milk jug rings. Dixie, you enjoy playing with mice (toy ones and/or real ones?), scratching on posts, and drinking out of the bathroom faucet. You both are truly sisters of the best kind, even though you were adopted separately! As your photo shows so well, you even nap together. You both and your dear Purrson love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Dixie and Taffy, on being chosen today's Cats of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being today's Cats of the Day, beautiful Dixie and Taffy!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Awsome, the ginger Dixie chix !!