Thread: Precious Eyebrow

Precious Eyebrow

Dear Eyebrow, what a beautiful tortie girl you are. You are so fluffy and soft looking, and your face is gorgeous and so distinct looking, with that pigmented eye.
    You are a fabulous senior kitty, you don't look your age at all. And your baby pictures are absolutely adorable.
    You have been mostly a solitary cat, but you bonded with one of you siblings and attacked your dad's legs when he accidentally stepped on a kitten's tail.
    Your favorite person is your mom, while you tolerate your dad.
    Eyebrow, you are a most special girl, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, beautiful Eyebrow!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Dearest Eyebrow, you are absolutely stunning! What a gorgeous mature long-hair Tortoiseshell lady you are, with fluffy Tortie-pattern fur that's so rich and beautiful and looks so soft. What a sweet face you have, with those long, LOOOOONG, curly, multi-color whiskers and ear-tufts (AND Eyebrows!), and the cute dark nose, and those lovely big eyes. Those eyes have such great colors.. the left pale green and the right an interesting dark copper color which developed at about age five!

Thank you for sharing your fantastic family photo album with us. What a precious tiny kitten you were.. and still are (though maybe not quite as tiny). And how nice to see you with your terrific family members, feline and human. Who is your big fluffy pal in the one? I wish I could reach through the screen and over to La Vista, NE to pet you, and pet your kitty housemates, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you all for me .

And what a delightful story you have to tell.. You belong to a whole family of celebrated Pet Talk Cats of Several Days! You are doing a great job of carrying on the family tradition of beautiful and accomplished felines. You joined your family when you were just seven weeks old, and you've just turned twenty! You and your dear family members, feline and human, all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Eyebrow, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your feline and human housemates and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

And a very Happy 20th Birthday to you, dearest Eyebrow, and we join your family in hoping you have many more years together!

Last edited by phesina; 04-08-2020 at 12:46 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Eyebrow is unique and wonderful in every single way!!

Blog Entries
    No one could have picked a worse name for such a divine cat. I mean REALLY........Eyebrow. I bet everyone thought it, someone had to say it. Simply the worst bloody name ever. There is NO excuse for that name. Period.

Stunning Eyebrow!

Greetings, Eyebrow! (Loved hearing how you came to be named!) Happy Cat of the Day, sweetheart, the most recent in your family's long and impressive line of former Cat of the Day honorees: Charlie (Cat of the Day, November 24th, 2000) and Zonker (Cat of the Day, October 1, 2009).

Nothing warms my heart more than having the pleasure of honoring a beautiful, seasoned kittyzen, and how very deserving you are, sweetheart! Looking at your gorgeous feature photo, it's hard to believe you're 20 years young, or as your Daddy has reminded us that would be 96 in human years! And not only don't you look half your age, your beauty is without equal! Your classic Torti coat is stunning, and oh my gosh, those amazing eyes are beyond breathtaking!

I can't tell you how much I enjoyed reading your Daddy's love filled tribute, learning how you came to be named, how you and your humans came to be as one! Rescue is definitely the way to go and you, Eyebrow, are living, loving proof of that! How blessed your family is, having known your love and companionship the past wonderful 20 years, with (paws crossed!) many more years of shared love and companionship yet to come! What a treasure you are, sweetheart, beautiful in body and heart, just as special as can be!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Eyebrow! Meeting you today, reading your heartwarming backstory, being treated to your heart-melting photo spread has made my evening! I hope you enjoyed a very special day of celebration, sweetheart, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desired and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Eyebrow, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to all of your furry sibs, too!

How it all began!!!

How beautiful!!! How precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Quote Originally Posted by mon View Post
    No one could have picked a worse name for such a divine cat. I mean REALLY........Eyebrow. I bet everyone thought it, someone had to say it. Simply the worst bloody name ever. There is NO excuse for that name. Period.
    I think the name Eyebrow is just fine! Her Mom explained how they came up with the name, and it's perfect as a reminder of the occasion.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery