Thread: Carson

Carson

I said goodbye to Carson the cat this morning. He lost the battle with lung cancer. Things can change so quickly. In February, he was fine. The only change was he didn't play as much with his toys but I chalked it up to getting older. By mid March he was lethargic and not eating normally. X-rays showed a tumor on his lung. I tried holistic supplements but it was too late. Carson hated the supplements and it was a chore getting him to take the powder mixed in a small bit of canned food. Sorry Carson; I know you hated it but I was trying to help! Note to everyone: If your cat or dog occasionally coughs, get an ultrasound. Carson would occasionally cough but the vet wasn't overly concerned. Perhaps an ultrasound years ago could have detected a problem. Carson was a feisty kitten brought to Animal Care and Control. He was banned from offsite events because he swatted at hands and hissed in the kennel. Carson just HATED being in a kennel - as a kitten and an adult. Outside of kennel he was a sweet boy. I took over fostering Carson from a volunteer and the rest is history. He became one of the gang with big brother Poppy and little sis Shannon. Be healthy and handsome and happy over the Bridge dear Carson. You and Poppy can resume your wrestling matches. Say hello to my other furry friends who have gone on before. Eleven years you were with me and I will remember those times fondly. I love you always.

Our condolences. Play hard at the Rainbow Bridge, sweetie!
    I've Been Frosted

I am very sorry for your loss!
    Sweet Carson, play with all the other angels at the Rainbow Bridge, without pain and whole again.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

I am so sorry. I have lost one cat to cancer and it's heartbreaking beyond anything.

Thank you for loving Carson and giving him a kennel-free home. I hope he and Poppy are having a great wrestling match.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Dear bevrice, I am so very sorry to learn of your loss of your beloved Carson. My very deepest sympathy to you and your family and friends and all who love Carson and miss him and grieve him so much. May your precious memories and keepsakes help to bring you some comfort.

How very sad, how quickly things changed. Carson lived eleven beautiful years with you, and you two have shared wonderful times and experiences, haven't you! Now Carson is a glorious Angel at the Rainbow Bridge, whole and healthy again, with Poppy Angel and so many other beloved Angelic pets. He's watching over you and all your family and sending down love. And he and Poppy have resumed their wrestling matches!

Dearest Carson Angel, your beloved bevrice loves you and misses you so very much. Please send some Angelic purrrs to her heart to reassure her that all is well, you are with her always, and you will be together again, One Fine Day...

{{{{{HUGS}}}}} and ~~~~PURRRS~~~~ and from Pat and Sparkler and Galaxy
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

I am sorry for your loss.

Play hard at Rainbow Bridge, dear Carson.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

I'm very sorry for your loss of Carson. Eleven years is a long time and you will miss him. I'm sure he was happy you got him out of the kennel. Keep the good memories and know he is not in pain.

Play with Poppy and the other kitty angels at the RB, and send a sign to your mom.

Rest in peace, dear Carson!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.