Thread: Precious Graybaby and Boodiddle!

Precious Graybaby and Boodiddle!

Dearest Graybaby and Boodiddle, what an utterly adorable pair you make! You are young growing boys, so pretty and precious, so sweet cuddled up together there. Graybaby, you're the big brother, I see, a year old to Boodiddle's seven months! You have that thick, plush grey fur that looks so very soft, and that sweet face with you snoozing away in pure contentment. And Boodiddle, what a beautiful Tuxie baby brother you are, with that trademark glossy-black and white fur and that sweet face with the long, LOOOONG white whiskers and lovely big pale-green eyes, barely open. I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Goshen, IN to pet both of you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you both for me .

And what a wonderful story you have to tell! You are both rescue kitties, and we thank your dear Purrrsons so very much for saving you both and welcoming you Home. Boodiddle, you were brought to them after you were abandoned by your mother at only a week old. They hand-fed to you for three weeks, a lot of work but you were worth it. You are so intelligent and affectionate and relate to people as though you're a person yourself! And Graybaby, you just showed up one day and wouldn't leave! Your Purrrsons thought you had a home and expected you to go back to it, but you just kept hanging around until they realized you WERE home! You love your home and especially your friend Boodiddle. You and your dear Boodiddle and Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Graybaby and Boodiddle, on being chosen today's Cats of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello, Graybaby and Boodiddle in Indiana! Happy Cats of the Day!

What a beautiful pair of kitties you are! Graybaby's blue-grey fur looks so plush and soft to pet, and Boodiddle looks so nice in his tuxedo coat!

You each have a very special rescue story! Boodiddle came home as a very tiny kitten in need of hand feeding, and is now an intelligent, affectionate boy! Graybaby adopted his people one day and never looked back -- staying around till his people realized they had been adopted! Best of all, you are both greatly loved kitties! PURRRRR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to sweet Graybaby and Boodiddle!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Graybaby and Boodiddle are both rescue kitties; Boodiddle was left by his mother at one week, Graybaby showed up one day and never left.

Congratulations on being Cats of the Day, Graybaby and Boodiddle!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

What very special kitties you two are! Graybaby, you knew you had found your home and you just persisted until you were let in (as you knew you would be ). Boodiddle - what a great name! - your humans fed and fed you from your tiny age until you grew strong and healthy and adoring!

How lucky you two are to be so spoiled and loved! You deserve every bit of it. Congratulations on being Cats of the Day here and every day in your home!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda