Thread: Darling Zuzu

Darling Zuzu

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 101
Size:  7.1 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    A little sweetheart that deserves all of the spoiling she can get.
    A wonderful watchdog with a big bark.
    Celebrate your special day

Dearest Zuzu, you are adorable! What a precious Pomeranian you are, with that beautiful fluffy brown and white fur that looks so soft, and that sweet face with that cute nose and those lovely big dark eyes. You joined your family in order to keep Grandmother company. You're a little princess, and Grandmother dotes on you and spoils you, as intended! You are quite small, but your personality is huge! You protect your home and family by barking your big bark when anyone comes near the house. You're not "just a dog," you're a full member of the family! You and all your family members love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Zuzu, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What an adorable Pomeranian you are, Zuzu.

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Darling Zuzu!!!

Hi Princess Zuzu! Congrats on being crowned Dog of the Day, sweetheart!

What an adorable, most precious "foxy" Pom lady you are, Zuzu!!! That sweet, little face of yours could melt the coldest and hardest of hearts! And how beautiful is your long, plush, foxy colored coat! And not only are you a "looker," but packed with personality and a unbridled zest for life; a heart of gold! Yep, a BIG doggie in a compact package, that you are! Perfection on 4 paws!

How lucky your Mommy is, having been blessed with the gift of unconditional love and devotion, comfort and joy in you! How lucky your entire family is, having a furkid, a card carrying family member in you! And of course you're spoiled to the max! As your family says, just as was intended! But seriously. Who could deny you anything! You truly are a gem of a girl, Princess Zuzu, a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you has been such a treat! I hope you enjoyed a very special, fun and loved filled day of celebration...being spoiled EXTRA rotten by your Mommy and extend family, receiving tons of cuddles, kisses, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, beautiful Princess Zuzu, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Be still my heart!!!

Last edited by tatsxxx11; 04-03-2020 at 10:03 AM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~