Thread: Elegant Amos!

Elegant Amos!

Dearest Amos, you are absolutely stunning! What a gorgeous, elegant Domestic Longhair fellow you are! Your long, fluffy, ebony fur is so luxurious and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with, round and black and fluffy with those lovely big blue-green eyes. You are so handsome and majestic sitting up there and gazing straight out at me! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Goshen, IN to pet you. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! Your dear Purrrson says it's so human-like, it's amazing. You are the most loving and laid-back cat he/she has had the pleasure of being owned by. You love to play fetch, with your favorite fake mouse "Red" or with your Purrrson just as she/he is ready to leave for work in the morning. Everyone knows black is elegant, so you add a touch of black-fur elegance to every garment your Purrrson owns. He/she says you're "a cat lover's dream come true." You two love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Amos, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Amazing Amos

Amos, first I would like to say that you look stunning! The long, black, silky coat, soft pale blue eyes, and purrfect posture. I could go on... You are definitely a handsome boy!

You're loving, laid-back, sweet, and incredibly HANDSOME! You have your own toy mouse, Red, and an amazing human who loves you so much. You love him/her too, and don't like when he/she has to go to work. Your looks, purrsonality, and everything about you is absolutely purrfect~! I hope you and your human have many more happy, healthy years and adventures together.

Congratulations, Amazing Amos, on being Cat of the Day!

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, handsome Amos.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana