Sweet Schnuffi

Name:  31.jpg
Views: 104
Size:  171.8 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    What a lucky little guy and handsome, too
    You have bunny friends, go on walks and jump
    Celebrate your world famous day

Schnuffi is a handsome bunny, who likes to go on walks.

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day Handsome Schnuffi.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Dearest Schnuffi, what a beautiful Dwarf Rabbit you are! You have such pretty-colored fur that looks so very soft, and the sweetest face with that cute little nose and those lovely big dark eyes. You have the most delightful personality, too! You're very sweet, and you love to play with your dear rabbit friends Hopshops and Hoppel. You can jump very high and wide, and you go for walks on your harness and leash with your dear friend. You enjoy playing in the garden and hopping around having fun. Your friend loves to stroke you when you're done playing. You're very funny, and you make him/her smile with your antics and energy. You both and Hopshops and Hoppel all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Schnuffi, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear Hopshops and Hoppel and friend and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations, Schnuffi, on being POTD! You are so precious and handsome! We loved reading about your happy life and all the fun you have with your human family and friends, Hopshops and Hoppel. Sending best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Sweet Schnuffi!

Hi Schnuffi in Germany! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a beautiful, soft and fluffy, sweet and loving bunnster you are, Schnuffi!🐰 Your over the moon, heart-melting photo spread is the perfect antidote to my cold and rainy day!

What a lucky boy you are, Schnuffi, truly living the good life there in Hamburg with your devoted human and bunny buddies, Hopshops and Hoppel! And now with spring here, no doubt you're looking forward to those fun walks, spending the day playing in your garden with Hopshop and Hoppel,, soaking up the sunshine and munching on yummy green stuff, hehe And how lucky is your human, having a furkid as special as you in her/his life; her/his source of endless smiles, love and laughter! You truly are a treasure, sweetheart, beautiful inside and out, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Schnuffi! I hope you enjoyed a very special day of celebration, playing in your garden with Hopshop and Hoppel; munching on yummy treats and cuddling with your human; being loved and pampered to pieces!!! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful Schnuffi, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Hopshop and Hoppel, too!!!

SO sweet!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, Schnuffi in Germany! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day!

What a darling bunny you are! I like your soft fur, white with the brown and touches of black! I also like your sweet face and your cute, alert ears! I hope your person will give you gentle pats and hugs for me!

You are a busy bunny, too- spending time in your garden with Hopshop and Hoppel; going for a walk while wearing your leash and harness, and munching on yummy greens! And always, giving smiles to your caring people! Perfect!

Happy, happy Pet of the Day to dear bunny Schnuffi!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678