Thread: Glorious Giselle

Glorious Giselle

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 291
Size:  6.0 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a beautiful girl, and smart, too.
    You like to go fast and jump.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Dearest Giselle, what a beautiful German Riding Horse you are! Your sleek black and brown coat with the white mark on your forehead is so pretty, and I love your braided mane! You have such a sweet face with those lovely big dark eyes. Your young friend Maya has been riding since she was four years old, and she's now twelve. She first rode a horse named Monty, but one day she found he was gone and had passed away. She was very sad and cried. Then she rode you, and she has ridden you ever since. You're cute and funny and fun to ride because you're very fast. You also like to cuddle with Maya! You and she love each other very much, don't you. What wonderful love-filled times you share!

Congratulations, darling Giselle, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and dear Maya and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, with a special serving of carrots and apples! We know that Monty Angel is rejoicing with you at the Rainbow Bridge!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a beautiful German Riding Horse you are, Giselle.

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Giselle is a beautiful horse, same as her name. I'm sure you know it's okay to feel sad about Monty, he was the best and will be missed for always. Give a big smooch to Giselle okay.

Glorious Giselle!

Greetings, Giselle in
    Mutterstadt, Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany! Congratulations to you and to Maya too, on being inducted into the Pet of the Day Hall of Fame!

What a stunning Germany Riding Horse you are, Giselle! Your sleek and shiny, brown colored coat is gorgeous, and how lovely is your braided mane!

I'm so, so very sorry to hear of the passing of your young lady Maya's beloved Monty. She and Monty shared such a very special bond, and no doubt his were some mighty big hoove prints to fill. Thankfully, you came into Maya's life just when she needed you most, helping to fill that empty place in her heart, healing her to heal. For sure Monty is looking down on you and Maya from above, so very happy, knowing another very special horse has taken his own, very special place in Maya's heart! And I have no doubt you cherish Maya's friendship every bit as much as she does yours! What a team!

How lucky your young person Maya is, having a sweet and loving best friend and riding partner in you, Giselle! And oh yes! I sure do love you too, Giselle! You're the best!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you has been such a treat! I hope you and Maya can enjoy a very special day of celebration when she sees you next! I know she'll be spoiling you rotten! Lots of love and a big hug to you, beautiful Giselle, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations, Giselle, on being POTD! You are gorgeous, regal and lovable! We loved reading about your happy life and your BFF who wrote such a loving tribute. Your BFF showers you with love, respect and treats because you're POTD every day! We were heartbroken to read about poor Monty but he is in Heaven now with all our beloved pets/family members. Sending all best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO

http://www.guineapigsrfun.net