Thread: R.I.P. Marcy- the sweetest tortie ever

R.I.P. Marcy- the sweetest tortie ever

Yesterday we lost our Marcy at age 12, to a growing lymphoma above her heart. She is survived by her sisters Chloe and Tiggi in our family, and Holly with my former roomie in NJ. They were all daughters of Sophie, the feral tuxedo cat mom who eluded us for 4 years, we caught 9 of her kittens and half a dozen of her boyfriends before we finally caught her. But she was such a great momma cat that when Holly, who grew up feral, had 4 kittens of her own, she brought herself and them to my roomie, who took all 5 in! Marcy was a beautiful dark tortie with huge green eyes, and very sweet and affectionate-wish I could post a picture of you!! She will be missed.
    Play hard at RB Marcy- please send us some purrs to let us know you're OK there- if I know you, your mannerisms will show up in one of our other cats- you had too much personality and love to disappear-

bowlkat
    "If they could cross Man with the cat, it would improve
    Man, but it would deteriorate the cat." - Mark Twain

Blog Entries
    Sorry for your profound loss of darling Marcy!!

I am so sorry for your loss. Marcy was such a lucky girl to have found a forever home with you.
    RIP, sweet Marcy!
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Dear bowlcat, I am so sorry to learn of the loss of your beloved Marcy. She shared a wonderful life with you, full of energy and happiness and love. What a treasured, precious friend and companion she has been (and always will be) to you and your family! Her delightful Purrrsonality lives on in your other cats. My very deepest sympathy to you and all who love Marcy and miss her and grieve her so very much. May your precious memories and keepsakes help to bring you some comfort.

Now she is a glorious Angel at the Rainbow Bridge, whole and healthy again, playing with dearest Mackie Angel and so many other beloved friends, and waiting to welcome you Home. My beloved tortie Poppy Angel tells me that she and Marcy are already good friends!

Dearest Marcy Angel, please send some Angelic purrrs to the hearts of your beloved bowlcat and Chloe and Tiggi and Holly and Sophie to reassure them that all is well, you are watching over them and sending down love always, and you will all be together again, One Fine Day...

from Sparkler and Galaxy and Pat
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Our condolences, sending hugs,
    I've Been Frosted

I am sorry to hear of your loss.

She will be waiting for you at Rainbow Bridge.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

How heartbreaking. I'm so sorry you lost your precious tortie girl. She was very loved and loved you in return. Hugs.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

I am so sorry for your loss. 12 months or 12 years it is always tough and heartbreaking. May your memories of dear Marcy help you through this difficult time. Watch over your humans Marcy; they will see you again one day over the Bridge.