Thread: Dearest Dharma

Dearest Dharma

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 245
Size:  7.3 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You helped to heal the broken hearts of the family
    with the loss of one of the canine kids.
    Now you are also a happy pup.
    Celebrate your special day

Dearest "Instant Karma Dharma's Gonna Get You," a.k.a. Dharma, what a beautiful Australian Shepherd/Shetland Sheepdog young lady you are! You are absolutely adorable in that great photo, and you look as though you are smiling (and you probably are!). And what a wonderful story you have to tell! You joined your family four months after they'd lost their beloved Golden Retriever, Beignet, to cancer at age six. The people and their male golden, Harvey, and black lab mix, Haley, all missed her terribly. Then a friend found a skinny, sad-looking dog who looked "so tired." Mom only needed one look at this little waif to know you would be their next canine kid, and you went Home with her!

You have the most delightful, loving, spunky personality! You protect Mom from Dad when he kisses her "hello" while she sleeps, and from the Great Dane neighbors even though they're much bigger. You encourage Mom while she's preparing meals by barking with your special "woo woo woo" and gargling sound. You're your family's Dharma Doodle-icious, and you all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Dharma, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear Mom and Dad and Harvey and Haley and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know that Beignet Angel is rejoicing with you at the Rainbow Bridge!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Beautiful Dharma!

Greetings,
    "Instant Karma Dharma's Gonna Get You," a.k.a. Dharma! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a gorgeous Aussie x Sheltie girl you are, Dharma! Your million mega watt smile has me smiling from the inside out; your rags to riches rescue story warming my heart to the core!

I'm so, so very sorry to hear of the tragic, untimely passing of your family's beloved Beignet, the Golden. We can only imagine how heartbroken your humans and furkids Harvey and Haley were after such a loss. Thankfully, it wouldn't be long before all of their hearts would begin to heal, the smiles returning to their faces! I have to believe it was more than mere serendipity that led you to your mom's friendthat fateful day. Rather, it was Beignet (with a little help from a higher power!), who led you to that family destined to be yours. And what a heavenly match it turned out to be, a case of mutual rescue if there ever was one!

How lucky your family is, having been blessed with a beautiful, sweet and loving, spunky and spirited furkid, protector and heart healer in you, Dharma! You truly are a treasure, heaven sent, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your heartwarming rescue story has been a joy! I hope you enjoyed a very special Dog of the Day celebration...sticking to your mom like glue, assisting her with her culinary duties, hehe; playing with fur sibs Harvey and Haley; being loved and pampered to pieces by your parents; treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful
    Dharma Doodle-icious, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Harvey and Haley, too!!!

Beautiful Dharma!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Dharmas a beauty, so happy and heathy looking! Perfect, beautiful DOTD!

Congratulations beautiful Dharma on being chosen Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana