Thread: Dearest Denny

Dearest Denny

Name:  24.jpg
Views: 179
Size:  61.5 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    Julia, we do like your dog very much.
    He is a handsome little guy and a good friend for you.
    Celebrate his world famous day

AWWWWWwwww, dearest Denny, aren't you just adorable! You're a precious Biewer Yorkshire Terrier, with your curly black-brown-white fur that looks so soft and that sweet face with the lovely big brown eyes. You have the most delightful personality, too. You love to go to the woods and meet your friends there, especially Luca the sausagedog. You also love to sleep, a lot! You are your dear Julia's best friend, and you and she love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Denny, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and dear Julia and Luca and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

I like Denny also

Julia, I'm sure Denny likes you also

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day adorable Denny.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Adorable Denny!

Hi Denny in Germany! Congratulations on being crowned Dog of the Day!

What an adorable Biewer Yorkie boy you are, Denny, just TOO precious for words! Those big, brown eyes of yours are total heart-melters, and how cute is that black, button nose!!! And oh yes! I sure DO like you! I only wish I were closer, able to hold you and cuddle you, cover your sweet face with tons of kisses!

How lucky your mom Julia is, having a furkid, a beautiful, sweet and loving best friend in you, Denny! You may be small in size, but you sure do pack a whole ton of personality and heart into that wee body! You truly are a tiny treasure, Denny, just as special as can be, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you has been such a treat! I hope you enjoyed a very special Dog of the Day celebration...playing with your best pup pal, Lucas the sausage doggie, hehe; munching on yummy treats and receiving countless cuddles; being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud mom! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, adorable Denny, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

SO cute!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~