Thread: Lovely Lady Lucky!

Lovely Lady Lucky!

Dearest Lucky, what a gorgeous Tortie lady you are! You have such an unusual coloring design there, with a different color on each entire side of your face. You're very beautiful altogether, with that soft-looking, colorful fur and that sweet face with the lovely big eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You are so pretty in each of them, and how nice to see you and your dear Meowmie cuddling. I wish I could reach through the screen and up to East Hereford, Quebec to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrents will pet you for me .

And what a Purrrfect story you have to tell! You were two months old, a very sick barn cat. The farmer gave you to your Meowmie-to-be because he knew you wouldn't survive the harsh winter. I am sending my deepest thanks to that kind farmer for saving you and to Meowmie for bringing you Home!

She takes excellent care of you, and she nursed you back to good health. Now you are very spoiled, and so you should be! You sleep under the covers between Meowmie and Daddy. You're seven months old now, and you are "gentle, loving and entertaining." You carry things around in your mouth and like to hide things. You enjoy sitting on that pole like in the photo and watching the blue jays. You and your dear Purrrents all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Lucky, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Meowmie and Daddy and kind farmer friend and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Lovely Lucky!

Lucky, you are beautiful! Your tortoiseshell fur pattern is gorgeous, and your pretty yellow eyes seem to glow.

Your human is definitely lucky to have you! I'm sorry that you used to be a sick kitten at a farm, but now you have an amazing human that loves you and take care of you, along with all of us! You're so precious and unique, sleeping under the blanket and watching the blue jays. You really are quite a purrfect cat, and definitely deserve being on the internet. I hope you and your human have many, many more happy healthy years together, with many more snuggles and sneak attacks.

Congratulations, Lovely Lucky, on being Cat of the Day!

What a beautiful tortoiseshell you are, Lucky.
    I am sorry you used to be sick, but you were nursed back to health.
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana