Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: All kitty parts are pretty

All kitty parts are pretty

Mindy fell asleep on my arm, upside down. I don't get to see her adorable chin that often.
    After a while, my arm fell asleep as well.

Name:  minchin.jpg
Views: 542
Size:  147.9 KB
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

AWWWWwwwwwwww, how sweet and pretty!

I skritched that sweet chin with some mouse clicks!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Gentle chin-rubs from me too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Thanks from Mindy, she loves chin scritches.

Mindy's chin is really beautiful and I bet she loves some chin scritches - please give her some from me!

I can tell she totally trusts you... since she falls asleep like that.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Aww, nice!
    I've Been Frosted

Blog Entries
    Too cute!!!!!!

ADORABLE

Thank you, everybody! Mindy is my shadow. She was 4 days old when she came to me, so I was the first human being she saw when she opened her eyes for the first time.

Blog Entries
    I think my cat Mia is the happiest cat in the world. I'll try and take a pic and show you all. I love her SO much but, no way is that the reason she's so happy all the time. Just Mia's nature I guess 😻😸😺

Blog Entries
    OMG the drama. So I just stopped crying, what a terrible day. I gave a temptation or two to this pretty black cat that kept coming around. My husband didn't like it, told me to quit. Of course it figured out how to jump all the way onto the balcony. My cats were inside, but it wouldn't leave. Decided to take it downstairs, put it outside. I'd never throw it off the balcony. I should have just left well enough alone. Naturally by the time I just about got the door open to release it, cat got spooked, leaped out of my arms and proceeded to kick the crap outta my 2 cats. The hissing, screaming and spitting was EPIC to put it mildly. It's been 2 hrs. Since this joyous event. Lily is almost asleep. She's on top of her cat tree in the bedroom. I can't even make eye contact or she hisses and screams. It's scary. Her breathing was SO weird and fast for a while, it was like she was hyperventilating. I don't even know if she's physically injured as she won't let me anywhere near her. My husband is downstairs with the senior. He is infuriated with me 🙈🙀😳😬 I'm definately on the 💩 List. 👎🏿😿😿what a drag

Blog Entries
    Lily finally calmed down a bit. She ate and just stopped rocking back and forth on the cat tree. She is at the very top where she feels safe. Hopefully a long cat nap will help. Maybe she'll forget all about it. I can only pray for that!!! Hopefully in a day or two I can pet her and make sure she wasn't injured. She attacked her sister Mia, I have to keep them separate for a while. Poor Mia, she's SO confused. She's too old for all this drama. I feel so dreadful. What was I thinking, have to forgive myself or I'll make myself sick. I feel like a big steaming pile of poo 💩 🙈🤦🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️😿🤧😬🙄😱🙄

Blog Entries
    I swear to God Lily looks possessed. I have never seen a cat this traumatized. Unreal. Thanks for zero support, so helpful.

What a horror show! I'm so sorry. I'm glad things are settling down. Please give Lily and Mia some extra pets from me when they're ready to be petted again.

Loads of healing energies are being sent from Sparkler and Galaxy and Pat!

{{{{{HUGS}}}}} and ~~~~PURRRS~~~~ and from all us girls
    Last edited by phesina; 04-09-2020 at 09:31 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Thank you. I'm wrung out. Shawn slept downstairs on the couch, kept Mia company and I slept in the bedroom with Lily. Brought a clean litter in for her and food and water. She won't move from the cat tower yet and I am keeping the lights off as she is still really fearful. She hates eye contact and just stares at me constantly whenever she wakes up. I have he worst muscle spasm in my back from the stress. I cancelled all my appts. Haven't been out in a month but I can't get out of this appt. at the bank today. I'm just gonna deep breath, try to eat and lay in bed and watch t.v. until then. It should only take an hr. and I'll wear a mask. Thanks for letting me vent, not a good time for sure. 🙈🤦🏾‍♀️