Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: All kitty parts are pretty

Blog Entries
    Lily ate temptations out of Shawn's hand 10 minutes ago, Success!!! She's hiding now, I'm the BAD GUY! I will leave her be for as long as it takes, I'll take any minuscule improvement. I could sleep for a week. Thanks everyone, I'll stop whining now

That's great news about Lily eating the treats! And very good of you and your husband, giving her the space she needs to become less fearful.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Thanks again. Of course I'm tearing up now. Shawn and me traded places, I'm glad he's on holidays. He will spend a couple hours petting her in the bedroom. He has catnip all over the room and she is only terrified of me, not him. I just had a bite of tofu but felt sick so I took 2 gravol and am watching t.v., had a nap and Mia is sunbathing by the window. This to shall pass........the sooner the better. Deep breathing helps, and watching Mister Brooks with Kevin Costner. My back is spasming and I have a zit the size of walnut on my cheek. At least I'm looking hot 👎🏿🤧😳😿

So freaking cute and totally agree! My daughter and I were just having this conversation recently. She asked me: "mommy, why are cats so cute"? We just love their little "toe beans" and soft little velvety paws!!

fghoieks Guest
    I am a big pet lover as well. My dog is the sweetest creature in the world. We adore each other and this connection only becomes stronger with years. We are together for three years already. It is the coziest moments when she sleeps with me near the fireplace on the rainy weather and I watch live Eiffel Tower webcam. These are very warm moments of my life. Pets are everything.
    Last edited by fghoieks; 05-05-2020 at 08:33 AM.

Too Cute!

Oh my goodness...what a little sweetheart she is, I just want to kiss her little chin!

“The memories and paw print of a beloved cat remains in our heart and soul forever.” – Unknown
    My beloved Katie (1994-2008)