Thread: Darn it Interrobang

Darn it Interrobang

Someone decided I needed something to do during quarantine and threw up ALL OVER my freshly laundered and folded baby onesies.

I was like.....cat, THE BABY HASN'T HAD A CHANCE TO THROW UP ON THESE YET.

She is unrepentant.

Blog Entries
    I see what you mean, I see no remorse at all. Cats eh.

From my cat Clover to your kitty:
    Great job, I just threw up on my mom's freshly laundered quilt. We felines just got to stick together!
    No remorse here either.

Name:  clovy.jpg
Views: 290
Size:  363.1 KB
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Ah, cats- setting their own agendas forever, hat has not changed at least!

Our PetTalker Juni used to say Juni's name was really "Juni Get Down!", is Interrobang's name actually "Darn It Interrobang"?

Gorgeous as ever, even if unrepentant.
    I've Been Frosted

Clover looks so innocent! My husband saw her picture and was struck by her nice bright eyes.

I think Interrobang's name is actually "How did all that fur get HERE?!" as we find long white fur in all places despite my best efforts.

Galaxy: To liven things up around here a bit, I peed on Mom's bed again!

She had that plastic sheet on it, but I got nearly all of it wet. I'm very proud of myself!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Quote Originally Posted by snakemama View Post
    Clover looks so innocent! My husband saw her picture and was struck by her nice bright eyes.

I think Interrobang's name is actually "How did all that fur get HERE?!" as we find long white fur in all places despite my best efforts.

Don't they all have that innocent look about them? Those furballs could turn the house upside down without blinking!
    But that's why we love them. Clover is actually a boy, the only man in the house.

Galaxy, you certainly know how to keep things interesting. My kitties think that you did a terrific job!

Quote Originally Posted by phesina View Post
    Galaxy: To liven things up around here a bit, I peed on Mom's bed again!

She had that plastic sheet on it, but I got nearly all of it wet. I'm very proud of myself!

Uh oh! Are you okay, Miss Galaxy? No bladder problems for you, paw-lease.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Galaxy says thank you, kitties!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    Uh oh! Are you okay, Miss Galaxy? No bladder problems for you, paw-lease.
    Thanks, Elyse. Galaxy just does this from time to time. She's been checked in the past, and there's no physical problem. Some kind of behavioral issue, but we haven't figured out just what. Maybe she's picking up on some of my anxiety.

Last edited by phesina; 03-22-2020 at 08:38 PM.
    Death thought about it.

fghoieks Guest
    Don't they all have that innocent look about them? Those furballs could turn the house upside down without blinking

Seeing this, it reminds me of Fister. He sat on our bed, upright, and when John and I entered the room, he looked us straight in the eyes and starting peeing. We found out that it was a message that something was wrong. So we took him to the vet - a few months later after several catheters, he had the big operation for bladder problems.

Another time, we had dinner guests, the first time they were here, and again he sat on the bed. This time he pooped - just as I was serving dinner! I guess he didn't dare come out, since he had to pass by the intruding people. Well, live and learn!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.