Dearest Mia, you are absolutely adorable! You're so sweet and precious in both of those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. How cute you are in the first, holding on to that tree branch, and then that second one of you as a kitten is priceless! That white fur of yours is so pretty and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with that cute pink nose and those lovely big eyes! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Portugal to pet you. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved person will pet you for me .

And what a delightful personality you have! You are a terrific friend and companion to your dear person, greeting her at the door and climbing onto her shoulders when she comes home, following her around, even playing with her hair when she goes to bed! You enjoy playing fetch with her, chasing a ball. Your hide and seek game sounds like lots of fun for you both! You are clearly a very happy cat indeed, and you and your dear person love each other very much. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Mia, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.