Thread: Terrific Tiny!

Terrific Tiny!

Dearest Tiny, what an utterly adorable young white mouse you are! Your fur coat is beautiful and looks so soft, and you have the sweetest face with the big white ears and cute pink nose and lovely pink eyes. Thank you for sharing all those delightful photos with us! They certainly show you off as a mouse of many activities.

And you have such a nice story to tell! Your dear Mom loves mice, because you all are so cute, smart, and fun to watch. She went to the pet store and came home with you and your two mousie buddies! You each have your own personal aquarium, complete with several hiding places, food and water dishes, and a wheel to run in. You all live in a very happy place, don't you! (We join with you in wondering what happened to all the other mice at the pet store. We wish them well and hope that they found terrific homes such as yours, too.) What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Tiny, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear buddies and Mom and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe a special serving of bread, pumpkin seeds, corn and dandelions!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations, Tiny, on being POTD! Even though you are very wee, you are so precious and angelic! (We mice!)

We love all your darling photos in your amazing, fun, roomy cage and reading about your awesome life.

You have the BEST home and BEST fur Mommy that any pet could wish for! Every day of your life will be carefree, yummy, fun and wonderful.

Sending love and all best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetheart Tiny! XOXO

P.S. All of your cagemates (before you were adopted) were adorable, too!

http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827547
    http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827561

Terrific Tiny!

Hi Tiny! Happy Pet of the Day to you, cutie pie! Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to paw off a note to us!

Oh my! What a painfully precious, utterly adorable wee mousie you are, Tiny! My heart is in full meltdown mode after having scrolled through your over the moon photo spread, the sight of your sweet, little face peeking out from that tube! Seriously, Tiny, you should come with a cuteness alert! hehe

And how heartwarming is your backstory, Tiny! What a happy, carefree, fun and love filled life you have been blessed with! You truly are living every mouse's dream life, Tiny! And just as you say, we too only wish every mouse, every animal companion was blessed with a forever family as devoted and caring as yours, were as loved and cherished as you, Tiny! Yes, you are a tiny one un-stretched, that is!). But when it comes to heart and personality, spunk and spirit you're king sized! How lucky your family is, having a beautiful, joyful, sweet and loving best furkid in you, Tiny! You're the best, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! I hope you enjoyed a very special day of celebration...spinning on your wheel; nesting in your comfy abode; chowing down on yummy
    bread, pumpkin seeds, corn and dandelions (tis the season, hehe); being loved and pampered to pieces by your wonderful, doting and devoted mom!!! Lots of love, snuggles and wee kisses to you, precious Tiny, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to all of your mice buddies, too!

My heart!!!

Those little legs, hehe

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day, Terrific Tiny!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana