Thread: Meritorious Molly!

Meritorious Molly!

Molly, you are a beautiful tabby girl with those nice lime-green eyes and pretty tabby markings.

You're a very playful girl, playing with little mice and strings. After you play you cuddle with your humans by the fireplace. How purrfect! I'm sorry that you're scared of Fudge, but I'm sure Fudge is a gentle rabbit and won't hurt you! How happy you must be, living in Salzburg, Austria with your humans, Lulu, and yes, Fudge. I hope you and all of your wonderful family, furry and all, will have many more happy, healthy years together.

Congratulations, Meritorious Molly, on being Cat of the Day!

Dearest Molly, you are absolutely gorgeous.. meritorious, indeed! You are stunning in every one of these great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. So pretty in pink in the first one, then grinning and licking your chops, and finally sitting up straight and gazing up at something or someone. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Salzburg, Austria to pet you, and pet your bunny sister Fabulous Fudge and Lulu the Dutch Bunny, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you all for me .

And what a delightful, playful personality you have! You enjoy playing with your mouse toys and pieces of strings. (Please don't play with strings! You could swallow one some day, which can turn into a serious surgical emergency.) Then, after your long day of play, you love to cuddle up with your humans and relax by the fireplace. You'll also cuddle strangers, and you have a few local cat friends! We're sorry that Fudge chases you around the garden and scares you. We hope that some day before long you two will be good friends. You joined your family when you were just a small kitten, wandering around the neighbor's house where you dear person-to-be found you and decided to take you in to your Furrrever home. You and he/she and Lulu (and even Fudge, I'm sure) all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Molly, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and Lulu and Fudge and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations darling Molly, on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello, lovely Molly in Austria! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a pretty tabby lady you are! I like your striped markings and your gem-like green eyes!

You joined your family as a small kitten, wandering outside when you were found by your person! You, Fudge and Lulu the bunny are all loved! You play with toy mice, and sometimes with strings. You cuddle with your people, and you are a very special lady!

Happy Cat of the Day to beautiful Molly, and love to Fudge and Lulu, too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678