Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Presenting the newest member of the family: Pimenta

1. Aw shes beautiful! going to be giving Pantera competition on whos posing for the camera

fghoieks Guest
    So an important day in Pimenta's life is arriving: she did the exams at the vet yesterday and this friday, barring any surprises in the exam results (extremely unlikely), Pimenta will be spayed. She is now approx. seven months of age, and we wish to avoid waiting too long as we did with Pantera (seven months is a bit late as it is). Given her general health, she should go through this phase with little difficulty.

So now at approx. nine months Pimenta is starting to get a little meat on her bones, thanks to the daily training sessions by Pantera ( i.e. Pantera running her down and using Pimenta as a punching bag). The Problem? Along with the bit of muscle Pimenta is getting more than little cocky

On some days even Pimenta runs out of gas

Aww, she's getting so big!
    I've Been Frosted

AWWWWwwwwww!!! Aren't they ever both adorable! And isn't Pimenta getting to be a big girl!

Lovies to them both, from Galaxy and Sparkler and Pat.
    Last edited by phesina; 06-11-2020 at 08:55 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

They are beautiful cats!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Still can't files to attach, but there are workarounds. Here's some more pics.

The part of Pimenta growing the fastest is her attitude

It's difficult to get the two to appear together in a photo, but miracles do happen. Pimenta is almost as long and tall as Pantera, but is still barely half the size. Foreshortening is a beauty, Pimenta always looks bigger in photos

Excellent - we so understand the difficulty of getting two busy young cats in one photo! And yes, she is getting so big so quickly! Someone must be feeding her well!
    I've Been Frosted

lol, Pimenta eats anything and everything that isn't nailed down. In fact, that habit landed her with a case of worms (she's still being treated for that) but even that hasn't slowed her down. She's so different from Pantera, who by and large doesn't like human food, especially anything processed.

apologies to everyone for disappearing (again...); Real life just doesn't stop

We recently- Sept. 7th- held a barbeque to celebrate: Pimenta is now one year old (according to our's and the vet's best guesses). Both She and Pantera ate plenty of beef, pork, and chicken

Hard to believe she was so small when she arrived on Christmas day

And now she hasn't stopped growing, not yet

*Edit*
    I can't get the links to work, the images won't display. I've put the links so that you can at least see something
    *EDIT 2*
    Ok, I think I got it this time. Let me know if it works
    Last edited by Lucho; 09-22-2020 at 08:07 AM. Reason: messed up the links

Happy First Birthday, PIMENTA!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.

Happy birthday, beautiful Pimenta!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Beautiful photos are showing just fine now. Such nice pictures!

What gorgeous kits, both Pimenta and Pantera!!!

Death thought about it.

Happy Birthday Pimenta!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

15. Im glad to hear shes giving Pantera a run for her money in more ways than one LOL
    shes gotten so big!
    happy first year with her