Thread: Joyful Jovial Jeeves!

Joyful Jovial Jeeves!

Dearest Jeeves, what a beautiful Irish Draft Horse you are.. just the choice for St. Patrick's Day! Your brown coat is gorgeous, with that white streak from your forehead down to your nose and mouth. What a sweet face you have, with those lovely big brown eyes. And it appears you really do love a roll in the dirt!

What a story you have to tell! You were almost lost to a severe illness several years ago. The day the vet came to put you down, you started to pick up, and you're now fully recovered. You're your dear person's special miracle and best friend. You two love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Jeeves, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Jeeves

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 142
Size:  5.5 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    So glad you survived your illness and have fully recovered.
    Celebrate your world famous day, and every day

Congratulations to jovial Jeeves, Our St Patrick's Day Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    I wish we could throw a huge party for Jeeves and his peeps! It's wonderful to know how well loved the Jeevman from Jeeverson is and St. Patrick's Day is a good day for a celebration of the Jeevmeister from Jeevland, got carried away, everyone loves ya Jeeves Jeverson!! 🍀😘☘️

Congratulations, Jeeves, on being POTD! We are sooooooooo glad a miracle happened that saved your life!!! BTW, we love your name, too. You are so handsome, playful and photogenic. We loved reading about your happy life and wonderful personality! Sending best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Jeeves the Miracle Horse!

Greetings, Jeeves in the UK! (LOVE your name!!!) Congrats on being crowned Pet of the Day, sweetheart!

What a brave and beautiful Irish Draft Horse you are, Jeeves! And being of Irish origin, the perfect choice for our St. Patrick's Day honors!

Oh my! To think you were literally minutes away from the unspeakable, only to lift your head to tell your human, "Wait up there! I'm not going anywhere!" Your return to good health, a complete recovery, is nothing short of miraculous! Talk about "the "l
    uck of the Irish!" And speaking of lucky, how lucky your proud human is, having a brave and beautiful, life loving best friend in you, Jeeves! You truly are one in a million, a fighter and survivor, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Jeeves! Reading your heartwarming, life affirming backstory and seeing your heart-melting photos has been a joy! I hope you enjoyed a very special Pet of the Day celebration...rolling in the dirt, hehe; munching on a juicy apple or two, a carrot and a yummy peppermint; spending special time with your human; being loved and pampered to pieces! And here's to many, many more wonderful years of shared love and companionship for you and your human!!!

Beautiful Jeeves!!!

Feel so good!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~