Thread: Is Your Cat a HOOVER Vaccum With Food?

Is Your Cat a HOOVER Vaccum With Food?

Two out of my 3 male Bengals are Hoover vaccum cleaners
    when it comes to food. They inhale food from car food to pizza to crickets.
    Sandy Fost

Pepper has always been my big eater when it comes to dry cat food but Storm loves his treats and also people food.

Tibby is kind of picky, she'll eat pieces of chicken and of course her regular cat food. Corkscrew on the other hand will eat anything from banana bread to tomatoes.
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

Zeke is like that. He barely stops to chew. I mean really, sometimes he doesn't chew, He just picks up the peices and swallows as fast as he can. WHY? Because Jordy is lackadaisical about eating. He takes a bite, ho hum, what's that over there? Oh yeah, I was eating, well I'll eat later, this looks interesting....

So, Jordy eats int he bedroom, with the door shut TIGHT. Zeke sits outside the door just DYING to get in and eat the rest of Jordy's food.

Noel is too new to have a pattern. She eats with gusto right now, but that could be because she didn't get enough food before she lived here in the land of plenty.

Alexis <><
    Zeke, Jordy, and now, Noel (little girl)

Bastet for all her antics, is a dainty eater. She takes a piece of dry catfood, removes it from the bowl, drops it on the floor *I think for her if its to see if it is properly dead*, then eats it. She proceeds to do this with every peice of dry cat food.

With wet food *this includes meat* she licks it first then flips it over and licks it again, then if its ok after that she will eat it. With tinned catfood she licks it first to see if it tastes alright then nibbles on a *peak* - I have to scoop it like an icecream cone or she doesn't even look at it!

I know I am a slave to my kitty. You must admit she has me well trained!
    "A cat cannot see directly under its nose. This is why the cat cannot seem to find tidbits on the floor."

Originally posted by BastetsMum
    *I think for her if its to see if it is properly dead
    Filou also sometimes shakes his food to make sure it's dead. Both of mine are rather spoiled than greedy. Tigris though much bigger eats less than Filou but quicker. If it comes to malt paste his licking frequency is exactly the double of Filou's. Filou eats rather slow and most of the time he is so kind to finish his food while Tigris just tries, then tells me "It is no mouse liver pate" and then goes.

Sometimes I tell him how happy the kitties abroad (let's say in Sri Lanka) would be if they had his food. Just like my grandma. Am I crazy

All I'd have to do is put a handle on Maya Linn and I could vacuum the kitchen floor with her When I give them each a teaspoon of canned food, she slurps hers up then makes a bee-line for everyone else's dishes. I end up having to put her in kitty jail (the bathroom) until everyone is finished. She is SUCH a pig! And also the alpha female. (the polite way of saying WITCH with a "B")

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Snowy does exactly what Bastet does, but he swallows his treats whole!

Snowy does wxactly what Bastet does, but he swallows his treats whole!