Thread: Dearest Dobbin

Dearest Dobbin

Name:  15b.jpg
Views: 128
Size:  259.4 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    After nine years of abuse, you have found a wonderful home.
    It did take time to trust again, but now your life is happy.
    Celebrate your special day.

Dearest Dobbin, what a beautiful Quarter Horse you are! You're so handsome with that brown and white coat and that sweet face with the lovely brown eyes. And what a story you have to tell! I was horrified to read of your earlier life with so many abusive owners. I'm so very, very glad and grateful you were rescued by your dear person and are now living the happy, comfortable, love-filled life you deserve, and you deserved all along. You have had many trust issues, understandably, and your person has worked with you for a whole year to gain your trust and build your confidence again. Now she can ride you anywhere without hesitation, and you've even started jumping!

You work with her at a 4-H farm, demonstrating that every horse is good for something and should not be abandoned just because he's been seriously mistreated. With just a little time, patience, and love, any horse can be great! You and she love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Dobbin, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Beautiful Dobbin, after years of abuse, you were rescued. Your new loving owner worked with you to build your confidence.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Whoever you are that is loving and caring for Dobbin, thanks! You are wonderful! Not many people have the opportunity or knowledge to take care of an abused horse. Hurrrray and huge hugs and love to Dobbin and family!!🤜🏻🤛 ❤️

Congratulations, Dobbin, on being POTD! You are a survivor and inspiration! Plus, you are gorgeous and adorable! We loved reading about your happy, fun life now and how appreciated and loved you are! You finally have the great life you deserve! Sending best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Brave Beautiful Dobbin!

Greetings, Dobbin! Congratulations on being crowned Pet of the Day, and how very deserving you are!

I was so moved, reading your heart-wrenching, heartwarming rags to riches rescue story, sweetheart. I'm so, so very sorry to hear of the abuse you suffered at the hand of your former "owners!!!" Thankfully your hero rescuer found her way to you before any more harm would come to you, and the rest is happy history!

Dobbin was abused by many owners and has a lot of trust issues. I worked with him for a whole year to gain his trust and build his confidence again. Dobbin was terrified of everything from a bag flapping in the wind to me moving my arm a little too quickly.
    Endless thanks to your lady for her devotion and her patience, giving you all the time and "space" you needed to heal, emotionally and physically. Your amazing transformation is testament not only to the healing power of unconditional love and unwavering devotion, but your indomitable, fighting spirit! It never ceases to amaze me, the ability of our animal companions to forgive, to learn to trust after having suffered such abuse and enjoy life to its fullest! You truly are one brave, beautiful boy, Dobbin, a true survivor!

I work at a 4-H farm and I use Dobbin all the time to show people that every horse is good for something; just because a horse is a little banged up and mentally abused, as well as physically doesn't mean he should be thrown away. Dobbin and I do our best to show others that with just a little time, patience, and love any horse can be great.
    Amen!!! That's one wise human speaking, and hopefully after reading your heartwarming rescue story others will deed your lady's sage advice, giving another deserving horse a 2nd chance at a happy life! How lucky your lady is, having a beautiful best friend, a partner in and out of the ring, a 4 legged soulmate in you, Dobbin You're the best!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you, reading your life affirming rescue story and seeing your heart-melting photos has been a joy! I hope you were treated to a very special day of celebration, sweetheart, spending special time with your lady, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desired and more! Lots of love and a big hug to you, brave, beautiful Dobbin, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Beautiful!!!

SO sweet!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~