Thread: Precious Kitten Pete!

Precious Kitten Pete!

Dearest Pete, what an utterly adorable young fellow you are! You're such a precious little guy, only nine weeks old. Your fluffy soft-looking Tabby and white fur is so pretty, and you look like you've dipped your toes in milk! And what a sweet, sweet face you have, with that cute pink nose and those long white whiskers and the lovely big eyes that still have some of their kitten blue color. I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Nottinghamshire, England to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a delightful kitteny Purrrsonality you have, growing boy that you are! You're full of energy, and you love to show off and make your dear Purrrsons laugh with your antics. Three or four times a day you have "mad half hours," doing things like swinging around on chairs and wall plants and jumping up outside. Then, afterward, you snuggle down in someone's lap or on his/her shoulder and go to sleep. You and your Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Pete, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Pete, what an adorable tabby kitten you are. You are a handsome little guy, so wide-eyed and curious.
    When you get your kitten crazies, there's no holding you back, swinging around on chairs and on the wall plants. And when it's all said and done, you snuggle up with your humans and you fall asleep.
    Pete, you are truly precious, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Precious Pete

Pete, you are adorable! I love your soft-looking fur with that amazing kitten fuzz and your adorable little pink nose.

You're very special, having your mad half hours and making your humans laugh. After you use all your energy, you snuggle with your humans. You're such a purrfect little guy, and I hope you have many, many more happy healthy years with your humans. Ahh! You're just so cute!

Congratulations, Precious Pete, on being Cat of the Day!!

Precious Pete!!!

Hi Pete in the UK! Happy Cat of the Day!

OH MY GOSH!!! What a pawsitively precious wee Tabby baby boy you are, Pete! CUTENESS OVERLOAD! Seriously, your photos have melted my heart and put the biggest smile on my face! I just wish I were there in the UK, able to give you a gentle cuddle and cover that sweet face of yours with a zillion kisses!

I can only imagine the joy and laughs you bring to your human's life with your trademark kitten mischievousness and energy, those quarterly "mad half hours," punctuated with those intermittent, most cherished snuggle sessions! How very lucky your family is, Pete, having a joyful, life and fun loving little furry dynamo in you, sweetheart, with so many, many more wonderful months and years of fun, shared love and companionship awaiting you all! You truly are a treasure, cutie pie, a gem, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Pete! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you enjoyed a very special Cat of the Day, zooming about the house and swinging on stuff, lol; geting into all sorts of fun kitten mischief, entertaining your humans; being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desired and more! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, precious Pete, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVRY day!!!

SO beautiful!!!

Those eyes!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, Pete in the UK! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a darling tabby kitten you are! I like your sweet face, your markings and your cute white toes!

I smiled when I read about your "mad half hours" of kitty crazies! You run and jump, and make your people laugh! Then it is time to snuggle with your person for the perfect nap Best of all, you are greatly loved!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to precious Pete!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

What a adorable tabby kitten you are, Pete.

You entertain people with with the kitten crazies every half hour.

Congraulations on being Cat of the Day.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana