Thread: Fabulous Zeplyn

Fabulous Zeplyn

Name:  12d.jpg
Views: 226
Size:  82.6 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    You have made a wonderful addition to the family.
    Taggart certainly approves, he is happy again.
    Celebrate your special day.

It's our Zeplyn!

Hello, PT's own Zeplyn in California! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a gorgeous girl you are! I like your spotty face and your velvety ears! I hope your people will give you big hugs for me!

I would love to watch you play ball, especially with your favorite green ball! You like to be outside enjoying the sun, but you're not a fan of wind or thunder. Good weather is the way to go! You are also a very good cuddler, placing your head on your mom's shoulder! Best of all, you are a much-loved girl!

Happy, happy Dog of the Day to Zeplyn! Love to your brother and the kitty-siblings too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Beautiful Zeplyn!

Hi Zeplyn! What a treat, having one of PT's very own being crowned Dog of the Day!!! Big congrats to you sweetheart, and belated 6th happy birthday wishes to you as well! How lovingly your mom and dad have honored your uncle Scott, declaring your birthday to be the same day he passed...

Oh yes, Zeplyn, I sure did enjoy meeting you, learning how you and your family came to be as one, of the happy, fun and love filled life you're living there in sunny CA! And oh my, your utterly heart-melting photo spread alone is worth the price of admission! What a beauty you are, Zeplyn, quite the model, and what a precious pair you and your fur brother Taggart make!

We're all so sorry your family's losses; uncle Scott and your much loved doggie predecessor, Aussie Zoee. But after adding you to the pack, hearts were healing, Taggart was back to his happy self, the joy returning to all of their days! How blessed your family is, having an energetic, playful, sweet and loving furkid, consummate cuddler and best furry friend in you, Zeplyn! You truly are a treasure, Zeplyn, beautiful inside and out, heaven sent!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you, reading your mom's love filled tribute has made my morning! I hope you enjoyed a very special day of celebration...spending fun time outdoors with Taggart, soaking up the sunshine and playing fetch with your beloved ball til you drop, hehe; cuddling with your mom; chowing down on yummy treats; being loved and pampered to pieces!!! Lots of love, hug and smooches to you, beautiful Zeplyn, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to precious Taggart and your kitty siblings, too!!!

California Girl!

Precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Zeplyn, how nice to see a member of our PT family here! What a beautiful Cattle Dog/Pitbull mix you are! Such a pretty girl, with the sweetest face so full of love. And what a delightful personality you have, too! You're full of energy and affection and fun.

That is a wonderful story you have to tell, of how you joined your family to help ease their grief after the loss of both your mom's boyfriend's brother, Scott, and then their Aussie, Zoee. Their boy dog Taggart was very sad, so they looked for a sister for him and found you at a herding breed rescue at a pet fair. You and Taggart hit it off, and so do you and your kitty siblings! You and they and all your family members love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Zeplyn, on being chosen Dog of the Day for Thursday, March 12! We hope you and your dear Taggart and kitty siblings and people and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know that Scott Angel and Zoee Angel are rejoicing with you at the Rainbow Bridge!

Last edited by phesina; 03-14-2020 at 05:50 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, Fabulous Zeplyn.

It's always great to see one of P.T's very own on here.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana