Thread: Ciao Gia

Ciao Gia

Dear Gia, what a beautiful Sphynx girl you are. You are simply gorgeous, and you look so regal, posing in that chair!
    Your human is doing a great job keeping your velvet skin in excellent condition, and you don't mind getting bathed.
    In your spare time, you like to look out the window and enjoy the sun, and when it is time for a cuddle, you lick your person's hand.
    Gia, you are truly royalty, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Dearest Gia, what a beautiful, elegant Sphynx lady you are! You are absolutely stunning in both of those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. You're so noble in the first one, sitting up straight on that chair with your tail tucked out between your front legs. Then in the close-up face shot, you are utterly adorable peeking out from beneath that blanket. You have such a sweet face with that cute little nose and those lovely big eyes! Your dear person says you act like a model: you know when the camera is on you, and you hold poses instinctively. I look forward to seeing you on a magazine cover some day! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Vicenza, Italy to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved person will pet you for me .

And what a delightful personality you have! You're very smart, and you understand when you have to go see the vet or when your person bathes you, which you need regularly because with no fur your Sphynx skin gets oily. You lick your person on the hand when you want to be cuddled. You love watching out the window when it's sunny out. As he/she says, everybody loves you because you're "really polite, educated and sooooo soft, silky and smooth!" Your skin is like velvet, and you're warm to the touch in cool weather. You and your person love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Gia, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being today's Cat of the Day, beautiful Gia!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Concatulations on being chosen COTD dearest Gia. You look gorgeous sweetheart.

Blog Entries
    I am so delighted and in love with beautiful Gia that I can barely stand it!! Wow, such a brilliant and delightful COTD!!

Galore Gia

Gia, you are an absolutely BEAUTIFUL sphinx cat. You look so gorgeous in that chair, sitting with your tail royally curled. I love your velvety body and your big, beautiful eyes. You look so soft and silky and I send you some pets where you like it.

You're fine with baths, knowing that it will make your skin look much better. You're so smart! You let your human know when you want to be cuddled, and you love the sun. You're a purrfect cat and your beloved human is so lucky to have you. I hope you and your human have many more happy, healthy years together.

Congratulations, Galore Gia, on being Cat of the Day!!