Thread: Adorable Arlo!

Adorable Arlo!

Dearest Arlo, you are absolutely adorable, indeed! What a beautiful Husky/Pomeranian mix you are, with that thick, fluffy, colorful fur that looks so soft and that sweet face with those lovely big blue eyes and that cute mouth that looks like it's in a big smile (and probably is!). You have the most delightful personality, too! You're full of energy and make your dear people smile with your chaotic antics. You joined your family after they lost one of their precious dogs, and you are bringing them great comfort in their grief. You love to fetch and to go hiking and camping. Your dear person loves how you are so sweet with kids, and they are your favorite kind of people. You're very smart and a fast learner, especially with rewards of food or toys! If only you'd learn not to run off, you'd be perfect! You're the best cuddler and a great addition to your family. You and your people and other dogs all love each other very much. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Arlo, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and other doggies and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know your family's Angel dog is rejoicing at the Rainbow Bridge with you all!

Last edited by phesina; 03-10-2020 at 02:41 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Arlo

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 172
Size:  6.0 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a bundle of energy who loves to run off.
    You love everyone, especially kids.
    Celebrate your special day.

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, Adorable Arlo!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

It's our Arlo!

Hello, Arlo in Utah! Happy Dog of the Day!

Hello, sweet blue-eyed fluffy guy! We celebrated your sister Kiko a few days ago and look whose face I see on my screen today !! Perfect!

I remember when you first came home; I was struck by your soft-looking fur, your blue eyes and your smile! You have loads of energy and helped your family after the loss of another beloved dog. You are very smart and quick to learn! You are good with kids, and you are very good at going for walks in beautiful places! You walk with your leash on, and give tons of love and joy to your family! Perfect!

Happy, happy Dog of the Day to dear Arlo! Love to all your doggie-siblings too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    Arlo is the most awsome dog ever! What a looker, it's okay he's a bit of a nutter ❤️

Adorable Arlo!

Hi Arlo! Happy Dog of the Day, sweetheart! How great to see another member of the amazing "Howling Hikers" crew being honored here on Dog of the Day! Both you and Kiko being crowned in the same week! Woohoo!

OMG!!! What a gorgeous, uber floooofy, blue eyed Pom x Husky boy you are, Arlo! Yours is one of the biggest doggie smiles EVER! And talk about personality! Seems you're more than deserving of the moniker, "The Chaos Kid!" And anyone who's ever been parent to a Husky knows you kids are quite the escape artists! hehe

We're so sorry to hear of the passing of your beloved predecessor. But thanks to you, Arlo, the smiles, joy and laughter have returned to your humans' days; that empty space in their hearts filled with love! Talk about a case of mutual rescue!!!

How lucky your humans are, having an exuberant, joyful and adventure loving, sweet and cuddly best furkid in you, sweetheart! Yes, you sure do keep your human on their toes, but no doubt your humans wouldn't have it any other way! You truly are one EXTRA special boy, a treasure, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you, seeing your gorgeous photos has been such a treat! I hope you enjoyed a action packed, adventure filled day of celebration...hiking those gorgeous Utah mountains and trails; fetching til you drop, hehe; chowing down on some yummy treats; cuddling with your humans; being loved and pampered to pieces by your family and all of your adoring friends and fans! Lots of love, cuddles and smooches to you, beautiful Arlo, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~