Thread: Beautiful Sweet Bootsie Simone!

Beautiful Sweet Bootsie Simone!

Dearest Bootsie Simone, what a beautiful kitten you are, indeed! You'are an absolutely lovely black and grey tabby girl with high white boots (for which you're named) and long white gloves and white around your mouth and up above your nose. You are so cute stretched out on that cushion in those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. You look so happy and contented! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Memphis to pet you. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are full of kitteny energy and make your dear Purrrsons smile with your antics. You love to explore, as did your middle-namesake Simone de Beauvoir. An open door is a magnet for you! You're very curious, and I shuddered to read of you attempting to put out a candle flame and throwing hot wax around the couch and getting some stuck on your paw. I'm so glad you weren't injured and were soon up and about again! And I am SO VERY glad that candles are a no-go at your house now! You love to play and to climb the ficus tree. You're also very sweet and will give kitty kisses all day. You like to sleep on your Purrrson's head at night, and now and then you watch TV. You and your dear Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. They say you've brightened up their lives and entertained them to no end. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Bootsie Simone, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Bootsie, what a precious kitten you are indeed. Your coat is gorgeous, along with your white boots, and your little face couldn't be any sweeter.
    The way you are presenting yourself to the camera is very professional!
    Your energy knows no boundaries, and sometimes you get yourself into trouble, aka candlewax. I'm glad that you didn't get hurt, and that candles are now forbidden in your home. Cabinets and closets have to be explored, and everything turns into a toy.
    Bootsie Simone, you are all a kitten is supposed to be and more, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Blog Entries
    Bootsie is insanely adorable, every hair. Wise choice, not lighting candles. Years ago I had to make that choice too, I really love candles, then Snowballs tail caught on fire 😱🙀 Thankfully only her fur was burned, no damage to her skin. I never lit another candle since. Hope Bootsie has the best day, she is a very pretty and special pussycat.

What a beautiful Silver Tabby you are, Bootsie Simone.
    You remind me so much of my Cleo.
    Congratulations on being today's Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Sweet Bootsie Simone!

Hi Bootsie Simone! Congrats on being crowned Cat of the Day, sweetheart!

What a beautiful, classic Grey Tabby, baby girl you are, Bootsie Simone! Love your thigh high white boots and opera length white gloves! Well named, that you are! And wow, you sure do know how to pose for the camera, sweetheart! And being but a baby, of course your energy known no bounds, getting into all sorts of mischief! And definitely no more candle encounters for you! Phew!

We can't thank your family enough, Bootsie, for opening up their home and hearts to one beautiful, lifeloving, sweet as can be girl! How lucky they are, having a furkid, a best furry friend, a never ending source of love and laughter in you!

Although we've only had Bootsie for a month and a half she has brightened up our lives and entertained us to no end. And candles are a no-go at this house, for everyone's sake.
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you enjoyed a very special, fun filled Cat of the Day, playing with those empty TP rolls, pens and tennis balls; climbing that ficus tree, hehe; cuddling up with your humans, watching a little TV; giving and receiving countless kisses; being spoiled ot the max and loved to bits! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, beautiful Bootsie Simone, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

SO precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~