Thread: Sweet "Sisters" Abby and Holly

Sweet "Sisters" Abby and Holly

Name:  08b.jpg
Views: 217
Size:  92.6 KB

Congratulations on being Dogs of the Day.
    You two are perfect for each other.
    Celebrate your world famous day

Dearest "Sisters" Abby and Holly, a.k.a. Abbykins and Hollyhops, what beautiful doggies you are! Abby, you joined the family first. You were a little lonely and seemed to miss having canine companionship, so your dear people adopted you, Holly. You are both beautiful and look so happy together! Your people say you complement each other so well, one might think you were actual sisters! You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Abby and Holly, on being chosen today's Dogs of the Day! We hope you both and your dear people and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, perhaps a "cookie" or two for each of you!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Abby and Holly

Hello Abby and Holly, What beautiful girls you are! I just read about you and saw your terrific photo. You both are very pretty. I hope you have many years of good health and happiness with your family. No doubt they love you very much and vice versa. Congrats to you both for being DOTD! Kay in NC

Congratulations to beautiful Abby and Holly for being today's Dogs of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Sweet Sisters Abby and Holly!

Hi Abby and Holly! Happy Dogs of the Day!

Be still my heart! How lucky are we, having a beautiful sister team as our featured honorees; a double dose of doggie adorableness! What a gorgeous Golden girl you are, Miss Abby, and Water Spaniel x sister Holly, every bit as beautiful! Great thanks to your family for rescuing you, Holly, giving you a paw up in life, providing you with the happy, love filled life you deserve!
    Just as your Mom says, you and Abby not only compliment each other, you complete your family!

They complement each other so well, one might think they were actual sisters. They are loved equally and have both found their forever homes
    How blessed your family is, having 2 furry family members as beautiful, as sweet and as oving as you two; doubly blessed!!! You girls truly are just as special as they come, beautiful inside and out, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, girls! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you both were treated to a very special, fun and love filled Dogs of the Day celebration...chasing your rubber chickens out in the garden; chowing down on lots of yummy cookies; being spoled to the max and loved to bits by your proud parents! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Abbykins and Hollyhops, our very special and most deserving Dogs of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Cookie incoming!!!

That smile!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~