Thread: Darling Odin!

Darling Odin!

Dearest Odin, what an absolutely adorable St. Bernard/Great Pyrenees mix pup you are! Your beautiful multi-color fur looks so soft, and you have such a sweet face with those black freckles around your nose, your lovely brown eyes, and what looks like a big grin (and probably is!). Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us! It's so nice to see you and your dear kitty sister Pumpkin snuggling up together there.

You're only three and a half months old, and you're very smart! You've already learned many tricks and are working on others. You're an Army brat, and your dear Mom is so thankful to have this boy as her buddy during deployments! You're her best friend, and you're already becoming a wonderful addition to your whole family's crazy lives. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Odin, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and dear Pumpkin and Mom and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Odin

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 124
Size:  7.0 KB

Congratulations on being Dog (Pup) of the Day.
    You have learned so many tricks at your young age.
    You will be a big boy who is much loved already
    Celebrate your special day

Beautiful Odin!

Hi Odin! Congratulations on being inducted into the Dog of the Day Hall of Fame, sweetheart!

What's more heart-melting than the sight of a St. Bernard x Great Pyrenees up on my Dog of the Day screen? A puppy St. Bernard x Great Pyrenees! Oh, what a beautiful, pawsitively precious boy you are, Odin; a future gentle giant, hehe! And at a mere 3 1/2 months old, already your smarts and heart, your fun and life loving personality are shining brightly!

He is so smart and has already learned sit, lay down, stay, shake, high five and speak. He is still working on crate training, but he's getting so good at it!
    Oh, what a wonderful life awaits you, Odin, with so many fun adventures to be had, including but not limited to spending time at the lake, summer vacays in NC, visiting with family! Such a lucky boy! And how blessed is your Mom, having you as her best buddy, her loyal and loving companion, bringing so much comfort and joy to her life! As she says, you two have only been together but a short while, but already the bond of love and trust you and she share runs deep, growing stronger with each passing day!

He may be young, but he is already becoming a wonderful addition to our crazy lives. I'm so thankful to have this boy as my buddy during deployments! He's truly this girl's best friend
    You truly are one beautiful boy, Odin; every girl's best friend, a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you, seeing your heart-melting photos has been such a treat! I hope you enjoyed a very special day of celebration, sweetheart...taking a nice, long hike; playing with your pup pals and cuddling with your adorable kitty sister, Pumpkin; giving and receiving countless kisses; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and slobbery smooches to you, beautiful Odin, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Pumpkin, too!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, Darling Odin!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana