Thread: Magnificent, Magical Mau!

Magnificent, Magical Mau!

Dearest Mau, what a beautiful guy you are! You're absolutely stunning in that great photo, which looks like a gorgeous painting! How sweet you are, lying there holding onto that quilt with one arm and looking so completely relaxed and contented. Your fur in that grey-black tabby pattern is so pretty and looks so soft. You have such a sweet face, with that cute pink nose, and the one eye closed and the other open just enough to see what's going on (or are you winking there?). I wish I could reach through the screen and over to New York to pet your brother Stevie (D.B.) and your "sister," too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you all for me .

You have the most wonderful story to start with: You and your kitty siblings were all rescued by your dear Purrrson! I thank her/him from the bottom of my heart for saving you all and welcoming you Home to join the family. Bless you all!

And what a terrific Purrrsonality you have! You are your dear Purrrson's best friend and service cat. You always know when he/she need some love or healing. You lay down on her/his pillow, she snuggles you up, and you provide your expert healing service: you purr! Cats purr at a frequency which is scientifically proven to promote healing. Your Purrrson doesn't know what she would do without you! You both and your kitty siblings all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Mau, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear kitty siblings and Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 03-07-2020 at 11:02 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being honored as Cat of the Day, Mau!

What a handsome tabby boy you are! And look at that sweet face!

I’m so glad your mom rescued you. Does you brother and your “sister” live with you, also? In any case, you are such a sweet and loving kitty. Whenever your mom needs love and healing, you are there to snuggle up with her. I’m sure that cats' purr does promote healing!

You are loved very much. I hope you celebrate your day in the spotlight having fun and getting pampered with extra treats and lots of love. I wish you many more happy years, sweetheart!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Magical Mau!

Hi Mau! Congratulations on being crowned Cat of the Day, sweetheart!

What a beautiful Egyptian Mau x you are, Mau, and so extra special, being a rescue! Endless thanks to your Mom for saving you from an uncertain fate, welcoming you into her home and heart in your time of great need! And how well you! have repaid her compassion and kindness, bringing so much comfort and joy to her life, not just as a loving furkid, but as her service kitty and best friend, her comforter and healer! Through good times and tough times you have been there for her, just as she has been for you! What a heavenly match!

Mau is my best friend and my service cat. He always knows when I need some love or healing. He lays down on my pillow and I snuggle him up and he purrs. It has even been scientifically proven that cats purr at a frequency that promotes healing. I don't know what I would do without him.
    Endless thanks to your Mom for her dedication to rescue, providing you, Mau, brother D.B. and your kitty sister to the happy, carefree and love filled lives you all deserve! You are living, loving proof of the priceless rewards of rescue!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been a joy! I hope you and the entire kitty crew were treated to a very special day of celebration, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your hearts desired and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Mau, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear D.B. and your kitty sister, too!

I can almost hear those soothing purrs!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a handsome tabby you are, Mau.

I want to thank your "Mom" from saving you and your brother and sister

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana