Thread: Shiny Sherman

Shiny Sherman

Name:  03.jpg
Views: 117
Size:  122.2 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You were wanted for a long time.
    Now your family is so happy to have you.
    Celebrate your special day

Dearest Sherman T. Potter, you are so beautiful! What a gorgeous Redfoot Tortoise you are! You have so many different colors, and how sweet you are in those great photos. Thank you for sharing them with us! You are clearly enjoying many different tortoise treats there!

What a nice story, of how much your dear people wanted a turtle but couldn't have one because they were illegal pets in Tennessee. And then on June 24, 2016, they became legal! And you've been your people's friend and pet ever since July that year. You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Sherman, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 03-04-2020 at 05:52 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations, Sherman T. Potter, on being POTD! (We your name!) You are soooo beautiful! Reptiles are absolutely fascinating! We're soooo glad turtles/tortoises are no longer illegal in Tennessee (I never heard of that ridiculous law before). You couldn't have a better home. We loved reading about your happy life and loving family. Sending best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Sweet Sherman!

Hi Sherman T Potter! Congrats on being crowned Pet of the Day!!!

What a handsome Redfoot Tortoise you are, Sherman! Your shell, its coloring and markings, including those trademark red spots on your legs, are so beautiful! And oh, cherished you are! Finally, your human's dream of being a parent to a turtle or tortoise has come true, and in you he/she has been blessed with the best, one extra special boy in looks and personality!

What a lucky fellow you are, having a family as devoted and loving as yours, and how lucky are they, having a best friend and family member in you! Talk about a heavenly match! What a treasure you are, Sherman, beautiful inside and out and so very deserving of your big day of honor!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you has been such a treat! I hope you enjoyed a very special day of celebration...chowing down on a yummy salad and fruit (maybe some chicken), spending special time with your family, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love to you, beautiful Sherman T Potter, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Yummy!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day, Shiny Sherman T Potter!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana