Thread: Terrific Tuxedo Tucker!

Terrific Tuxedo Tucker!

Dearest Tucker, what a gorgeous Tuxie guy you are! You are so handsome with that black and white fur in such interesting designs, and that sweet face with those long, LOOOOOONG white whiskers and those lovely big golden eyes. You are absolutely stunning in all those great photos, and thanks for sharing them with us. Who is your buddy there in the last one? Is that your sister Dottie? I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Cambridge (my home for many years, that I miss very much!) and pet you, and pet your friend too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you both for me .

And what a story you have to tell! You are a champion survivor indeed, rescued from a hoarding situation, then given to your dear family to have a much better life. In spite of some serious physical ailments you've gone through, including a leg fracture and urinary stones, you've maintained your friendly personality. You could give lessons in persistent positivity!

You're a delightful companion to every person, cat, and dog you've ever met, even greeting the vet affectionately! You love eating bread, going on car rides, chasing Dollie, keeping humans company in the bath tub, and snuggling. You're good at getting people to pick you up and give you a little attention. You even convince people who don't like cats to change their minds! You and all your family members love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Tucker, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Dottie and Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe a special serving of your favorite bread!

Last edited by phesina; 03-02-2020 at 09:01 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Tucker, what a handsome tuxedo boy you are. Your coat is so soft and plush looking, and your face, with those long whiskers, is adorable.
    You are a most photogenic kitty, posing like a pro for those great pictures.
    Despite all those challenges in your life, you have maintained your loving nature. You are also able of turning non-cat people into cat lovers.
    Tucker, you are truly special, and I wish you, Dottie and your humans a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Congratulations, Tucker! You deserved to be recognized today! What an amazing cat for going through a lot and surviving through the hurdles. I hope you get lots of bread and cuddles today. You are lucky to have been welcomed into a loving family that nurtures and takes care of you. Lots of love.

What a handsome Tuxedo kitty you are, Tucker.
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Terrific Tuxie Tucker!

Hi Tucker! Happy Cat of the Day, sweetheart!

Oh my! What a handsome, most fetching Tuxie boy you are, sweetheart! And not only beautiful, but so brave, a true survivor!

I'm so, so sorry to hear how you suffered in that horrible hoarding home, not to mention your serious health challenges! Well, in true Tuxie style your indomitable, fighting spirit prevailed as you put all of those sad days and health challenges behind you, enjoying the company of all who cross your path, making friends with everyone you meet, enjoying your forever family and life to the max! If any kitty can turn a kitty skeptic into a kitty lover for life it's you, Tucker! What an inspiration you are, indeed! Just as your Mom says, we humans would do well, taking a page or two out of your "persistent positivity" playbook!

How lucky your family is, having a beautiful, inspirational, loyal and loving furkid and best friend in you, Tucker! Endless thanks to them for rescuing you, opening up their home and hearts to one EXTRA special boy! You truly are a treasure, beautiful inside and out, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Tucker! Meeting you today, reading your heartwarming and life affirming rags to riches story, seeing your heart-melting photos has been such a treat! I hope you enjoyed a super special day of celebration...taking a spin in your car 'round the hood and chasing sister Dottie; monitoring the tub, lol; cuddling with your humans; being loved and pampered to pieces!!! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Tucker, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to beautiful sister Dottie, too!

Beautiful!!! Best sibbies!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, Tucker in Massachusetts and hello to sister Dottie too! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a handsome tuxedo fellow you are, Tucker! I like your white whiskers and your fluffy fur- mostly black with your white paws! I would be delighted to give you and Dottie some pats; since I can't, I hope your people will give you some extra petting, snuggles and hugs for me! I agree completely with my friend cats4ever that you are very photogenic!

You are an active kitty, too- playing with sister Dottie, taking a ride in the car, providing company for your people at bath time, and requesting attention! You are a champion snuggler as well. PURRRRfect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Tucker and Dottie, sweet tuxedo cats!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Talented Tucker

Tucker, you are a very beautiful furry boy! I love your tuxedo pattern and your yellow eyes that seem to glow. You ARE a survivor. You broke your leg and survived urinary stones and you still have your positive attitude!

You're nice to every cat/dog/person you meet. You make people change their minds about not liking cats. You like car rides and greet the vet! You have such a big, positive heart and purrsonality and you're one of the greatest cats anyone could meet!

Congratulations, Talented Tucker, on being Cat of the Day!!