Thread: Sweet Cereal

Sweet Cereal

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 61
Size:  6.0 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You have found a perfect home where
    you are not being picked on.
    Enjoy all of the bugs and slugs.
    Celebrate your world famous day

Adorable Cereal!!!

Hi Cereal from beautiful Oz! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What a beautiful Muscovy/Miskito Duck you are, Cereal! Your off the charts beauteousness and your over the moon adorableness aside, who could help but fall in love with a duck named Cereal!

I'm so sorry to hear you were so terribly picked on and singled out for attack by your former flock members! Thankfully your extended family welcomed you into their home with open arms, assuring that forever and always you would be safe, loved and cherished!

How lucky you are indeed, Cereal! And equally lucky is your family, having a beautiful, devoted and loving feathered family member, a grazer extraordinaire, a best friend for life in you!
    And there's not a doubt in mind that you are relishing your new home, your carefree, peaceful and love filled life to the max, loving your family every bit as much as they do you!
    You truly are a gem of a girl, sweetheart, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Cereal! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...following your humans about the courtyard, grazing for bugs and slugs, hehe, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, gentle cuddles and *kisses* to you, beautiful Cereal, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Adorable Cereal!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations, Cereal, on being POTD! We are so glad that you are having the wonderful life God wants you to have and that you're safe from attacks. God Bless you and your new family ... "We took Cereal in with arms wide open!" What a heartwarming story! You are beautiful and we are sending all best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! www.guineapigsrfun.net

Dearest Cereal, what a beautiful Miskito Duck you are! You're so sweet indeed there, taking a drink of water. And what a story you have to tell! I was so sorry to learn that in your previous residence you were singled out and attacked by the other ducks there. But I am so very glad and grateful that your current family welcomed you Home, arms wide open! Now you happily follow them around whenever they let you out in the yard. You help them with their gardening by eating all the slugs and bugs! You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Cereal, on being chosen Pet of the Day for Sunday, March 1! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being POTD Sweet Cereal.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana