Thread: Precious Baby Indy!

Precious Baby Indy!

Dearest Indy, what a precious baby you are indeed! You're a tiny two-month-old Burmese kitten with short fluffy reddish fur that looks so very soft and the sweetest face with those cute perky ears and lovely big eyes. Thank you for sharing that great photograph with us. You are so pretty and adorable, snuggling on your rug there with your little paws tucked under! I wish I could reach through the screen and around the world and Down Under to Sydney, Australia to pet you, and pet your dear big brother Billy, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Mum will pet you both for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you already have at your young age! You are full of energy and make your dear Mum smile with your antics. You're playful and mischievous, following Billy around and jumping all over the place and playing with your toys or a scarf you sneak out of Mum's cupboard. You're very friendly and affectionate, snuggling with Billy and melting the hearts of visitors and cuddling with Mum at night. You are very special to her, and you and she and Billy all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Indy, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Billy and Mum and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Precious Baby Indy!

Hi Indy from Down Under! Happy Cat of the Day!

Oh, what a beautiful Burmese baby girl you are, sweetheart! You truly breathtaking, and that sweet face of yours,that wide eyed, come wither look of wonder has my heart melted into pure mush! How very lucky your family is, including foster fur bro Billy, having a joyful, playful, curious and life loving furkid and best friend in you; such a mischief making little dynamo!

I can only imagine how much more beautiful you will be, Indy, all grown up! But one thing is for sure. You couldn't be any more loved, or lovable!!! It's no wonder you steal the hearts of all you meet! You're a gem!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you enjoyed a very special, fun and adventure filled Cat of the Day...playing with your stash of toys (and scarves, lol); getting into all sort of fun mischief with brother Billy, then snuggling up together for a nap on that favorite rug; being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted and proud family! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Indy, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear brother Billy, too!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a beautiful Burmese kitten you are, Indy.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Indy is a playful, mischievous little girl who is regularly found following around her foster brother Billy (my one-year-old moggy). When she isn't chasing his tail, or jumping from the lounge to her scratching posts to the tables, she is snuggling with Billy or on her favorite rug (which is pictured). All day is spent playing with either her numerous toys (in an effort to wear her out) or a scarf she'll sneak out of my cupboard. She seems to relish the theft as much as the actual scarf itself, the little monkey! She loves when people visit and melts their hearts immediately with her friendly, playful behaviour.

Night times are spent cuddling with her mum, which is why she is so special to me!
    Hello, Miss Indy in Australia! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a beautiful Burmese girl you are! I like your sweet face and your fluffy fur! I hope your person will give you loads of hugs, snuggles and pats for me!

You are a busy kitten, too … playing with brother Billy, having fun with your toys, sneaking a scarf from the cupboard! You are good at jumping and provide a heart-melting greeting to any visitors! PURRR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Indy!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Incredible Indy

Indy, you are a beautiful and adorable Burmese kitten! Your short fuzzy fur is SO CUTE and your big, perked up ears are lovely.

You're a mischievous girl and follow your foster brother around. You chase your tail, jump on furniture, snuggle with Billy or on your nice cozy rug, and play with all of your many toys! Now THAT is what a purrfect life is like!

You're so nice and welcoming to people who come to your house. How sweet! Lastly, at night time, you snuggle with your beloved mom.

You are truly a lovely, purrfect, nice, and sweet little girl who gets into trouble sometimes! Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, Incredible Indy!