Dearest Indy, what a precious baby you are indeed! You're a tiny two-month-old Burmese kitten with short fluffy reddish fur that looks so very soft and the sweetest face with those cute perky ears and lovely big eyes. Thank you for sharing that great photograph with us. You are so pretty and adorable, snuggling on your rug there with your little paws tucked under! I wish I could reach through the screen and around the world and Down Under to Sydney, Australia to pet you, and pet your dear big brother Billy, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Mum will pet you both for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you already have at your young age! You are full of energy and make your dear Mum smile with your antics. You're playful and mischievous, following Billy around and jumping all over the place and playing with your toys or a scarf you sneak out of Mum's cupboard. You're very friendly and affectionate, snuggling with Billy and melting the hearts of visitors and cuddling with Mum at night. You are very special to her, and you and she and Billy all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Indy, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Billy and Mum and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.