Thread: Excellent Elvis

Excellent Elvis

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 54
Size:  5.4 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a handsome boy and smart, too.
    You have a wonderful life with good food and a swing.
    Enjoy your time out of your cage.
    Celebrate your special day

Dearest Elvis, what a beautiful Cockatiel you are! You are so pretty there, perched on your dear young friend's arm. You and she met three weeks ago, and she fell in love with you at first sight! You let her know right away that you were the one, and home you went with her. When she gets home from school now, you greet her with "CHIRP! CHIRP!", which means "Let me out!" You were untamed, but she had you tamed in three days. Now you get on her finger (on command sometimes!) and on her shoulder. You and she love each other very much, don't you. You're her BABY! What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Elvis, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear young friend and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe a special serving of pretzels!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations, Elvis, on being POTD! (We birds and we your name ~ Elvis Presley is our #1 favorite singer!) You are gorgeous, photogenic and adorable! We loved reading the heartfelt tribute by your wonderful new human parent who truly appreciates you! Sending best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO

Our precious rescued sparrow, Lil Peeps, photo page: http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827546

Adorable Elvis!

Hi Elvis! Congratulations on being crowned Pet of the Day, sweetheart!

What a beautiful, oh so adorable Cinnamon Grey Cockatiel baby you are; what a heart-melting photo of you and your Mom You two have only been together a mere few months, but already you've wormed your way into her heart, bringing so much joy to her life!

I got Elvis about three weeks ago and I fell in love with him at first sight. He was sooooo adorable! He was bouncing up and down at the front of the cage and squeaking. He was just a cutie - and still is!
    No wonder your Mom fell in love with you at first sight! How could she resist your squeaking, bouncy self! You two have already forged such an amazing bond of love and trust in just a mere few weeks, a bond that will no doubt only grown deeper and stronger with each passing day!

He really loves me and i love him! He's my BABY!
    How lucky your Mom is, having a beautiful, smart, sweet and loving feathered family member in you, Elvis! You truly are the light of her life, a gem, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you has been such a treat! I hope you enjoyed a very special day of celebration...swinging on your swing, munching on pretzels, cuddling with your Mom, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and *kisses* to you, adorable Elvis, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Long and happy life to you, sweetheart!

Best friends and soulmates for life!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a handsome Cinnamon Grey Cockatiel, you are, Excellent Elvis.

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana