Thread: Lovely Lady Holly!

Lovely Lady Holly!

Dearest Holly Golightly, a.k.a. Bunny Rabbit, Honey Bunny, or "The Queen," what a lovely lady you are indeed! You are absolutely beautiful, with that dilute-calico Tabby-mix and white fur that looks so soft, and that sweet face with those lovely big yellow-green eyes. Thank you for sharing that great photo with us! It shows off your beauty and sweetness so well. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Toronto to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a wonderful Purrrsonality you have! You are very gentle and ladylike, with a ladylike meow and a dignified manner of laying down. You love playing games with your Purrrson, especially hide and seek. In your quiet moments you settle on her/his lap or next to him/her by the TV, sometimes giving nose kisses. You watch her/him painting and have to be checked that you don't dip a paw in the paint!

Your dear Purrrson and you adopted each other from the Humane Society six years ago, and we thank him/her so very much for choosing rescue. What an excellent example you are of the terrific friends to be found through rescue shelters and organizations! Your Purrrson has not regretted a single moment and says you have been "..a beautiful ray of sunshine in my life and always manages to lift up my spirits." You both love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Holly, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your favorite treats and games, maybe a special round of hide and seek!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Harmonious Holly

Holly, what a beautiful name you have! The picture of you is gorgeous, and it shows all of your pretty features. Your long whiskers, perfect nose, and neat, soft-looking fur.

You're gentle and lady-like, but you like to play too! You're so smart to know how to play hide-and-seek. You have your quiet moments too, cuddling on your human's lap or watch tv together! You like to watch your human paint and, when your human's not looking, you try to paint too!

We'll definitely look in shelters or humane society. We know that those cats are more in need than ones in pet stores.

Congratulations, Harmonious Holly, on being Cat of the Day!!

Congratulations lovely Holly, on being today's Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Lovely Holly!

Hi Queen Holly, a.k.a. Holly Golightly, Bunny Rabbit, Honey Bunny! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a beautiful, forever young, Tabby girl you are, sweetheart; the poster girl for kitty adoption!

I brought Holly home from the Humane Society six years ago and have not regretted one single moment. She has been a beautiful ray of sunshine in my life and always manages to lift up my spirits.

How blessed your mommy was, the day she took the rescue route, opening up her home and heart to one EXTRA special girl! She knew the minute she laid eyes on you that you were the one, and the rest is happy history!

For those who are looking for a pet, please consider an animal from the local shelter or humane society. Adult dogs and cats are just as wonderful as kittens and puppies.

Such a wise mommy! And hopefully, after reading her love filled tribute, learning of the joy, love and laughter (painting paws) you bring to her life, others will choose adult adoption too! You truly are a treasure, Honey Bunny, beautiful inside and out, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you has been a joy! I hope you were treated to a very special day of celebration...playing hide and seek, cuddling on the couch with your mom for a little TV, giving and receiving countless kisses, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, beautiful Holly, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

SO beautiful! Those eyes!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~