Thread: Bodacious Beamer

Bodacious Beamer

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  6.4 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    A handsome boy who loves soccer, snow
    getting his way and his family
    Celebrate your special day

Dearest Beamer, what a beauty you are! An absolutely gorgeous West Highland White Terrier, with that fluffy white fur and the sweet face with those lovely big dark eyes looking straight out at me with such a look of contentment. You've got the most delightful personality, too! You're full of energy and make your dear people smile with your antics, such as playing soccer using your nose. You really love the snow, and when you want to stay outside, your people have to coax you back in with a treat. You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Beamer, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 02-26-2020 at 05:54 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Happy Dog of the Day to Bodacious Beamer, who loves to play Soccer in the snow.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Adorable Beamer!

Hi Beamer! Happy Dog of the Day!

Aww! What a beautiful Westie boy you are, Beamer! Who could resist those huge brown eyes of yours, that black button nose! hehe And in true Terrier style, you're packed with personality, spunk and just enough of a stubborn streak to keep your humans laughing and on their toes! Just be careful when out playing in that snow! Being so low to the ground, with that snow white coat, well, we don't want you burrowing into a snow pile, never to be seen again!

How lucky your family is, having a beautiful, energetic and outdoor loving, sweet as can be best furry family member in you, sweetheart! Just as your name would have us believe, you truly light up their lives, bring endless joy and laughter to their days! What a treasure you are, Beamer, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Beamer! I hope you enjoyed a very special, hopefully snowy day of celebration...spending fun time outside with your family, chowing down on yummy treats, being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted pack members! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, adorable Beamer, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

SO precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~