Thread: Handsome Riley

Handsome Riley

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 221
Size:  7.1 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a handsome boy you are.
    You know what you want, you want to be held.
    Celebrate your special day.

Dearest Riley, what a beautiful Dwarf Lop Rabbit you are! Your fur is so pretty and has such an interesting design, especially around your head. You have the sweetest face, with those long lop ears and lovely big dark eyes. And aren't you ever the big football fan (Go Pats!). You love to kiss people and to be held. Your person walks you outside in a harness, but you prefer to be carried. You're a dad to 16 babies, all of whom have found loving homes! You and your dear person love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Riley, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends (and we hope your 16 kids ) are all enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations, Riley, on being POTD! You are absolutely adorable and the Patriots would be very proud to have you as their spokesperson and mascot! What are some of your favorite veggies and treats? We loved reading about your wonderful life full of love! (Please stay away from the cat - cats are not natural friends of bunnies!) Sending best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO

http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

P.S. *Please opt to adopt homeless pets from shelters and the Humane Society*

Riley is beautiful and loves to be held.
    Congratulations on being POTD adorable Riley!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Adorable Riley!

Hi Riley! Happy Pet of the Day to you, cutie pie!:

What a beautiful (your coloring and markings!) pawstively precious, spunky bunnster boy you are, Riley! I see we have a sports fan as our featured honoree! How precious you look, all decked out in your Patriot's gear! Team spirit! And having been daddy to 16 babies, truly deserving of your royal title...KING! hehe

How lucky your family is, having a beautiful, sociable, life loving furry family member in you, Riley! They certainly had you in mind when they coined the phrase "never met a stranger!" You truly are EXTRA special bunny boy, Riley! The best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you has been such fun! I hope you enjoyed a very special Pet of the Day...taking a leisurely walk (or carry), making tons of new friends; receiving lots of treats, cuddles and kisses; being spoiled to the max and loved to bits! Loads of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Riley, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

SO beautiful! Those ears!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~