Thread: Gorgeous Grace

Gorgeous Grace

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  6.6 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    I do love your eye lashed and smile.
    Glad you finally have have a loving forever home.
    Celebrate your special day

Dearest Grace, you are gorgeous! What a lovely Llama you are, so cute with those perky ears, those lovely dark eyes with the hooded eyelids and long lashes, and what looks like a big smile there (and probably is!). We are so glad that you were rescued from an abusive and neglectful home and you're now thriving in a loving forever home. You love to go on walks and greet children and walk through obstacle courses. You occasionally walk through your dear family's home for mental stimulation! (You don't like that ceiling fan, though.) You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Grace, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe a special serving of carrots and pellets!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Gorgeous Grace!

Congratulations, Grace, on being POTD! You are gorgeous and adorable ~ we love your smile and flattering eyelashes! We are so glad you were rescued and now live with a loving family who truly appreciate you! Some of your favorite foods are my favorite foods, too ... Carrots, apples, pears! Wish we could meet you on one of your walks! Sending best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, loving, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Gorgeous Grace!!!

Hi Grace! Happy Pet of the Day!

Be still my llama loving heart!!! How precious are you! Those lashes! That smile! Who could resist? Not me! My neighbor down the road raises llamas and alpacas, and from the very first day I laid eyes on them I was a goner! hehe And oh yes, what every woman wouldn't give for those big, beautiful, brown eyes, those amazing lashes!

But as beautiful as you are in looks, Grace, it's your gentle demeanor, your big heart that makes you the EXTRA special girl that you are; a friend to all, that you are, including the little ones! How they must love being greeted by you, those walks!

We are so thankful to your forever family for rescuing you from that abusive and neglectful home! Now, under your parents loving care you're thriving, your body and spirit healed; enjoying every minute of your carefree, love filled life to its fullest (including being treated to strolls through the house)!

Your humans are one lucky lot, having a 4 legged friend as beautiful, as sweet and loving, as special as you, Miss Grace! You're a gem, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Reading your rags to riches backstory, your human's love filled tribute has been a joy! I hope YOU enjoyed a very special day of celebration...taking a nice walk with your adoring fans; practicing your obstacle course maneuvers; chowing down on some yummy carrot, apple and pear; being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love and a big hug to you, beautiful Grace, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

That smile!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a beautiful Llama you are, Grace.
    I love your beautiful eyes and lovely eyelashes.
    I am glad you now have a wonderful home.
    Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana