Thread: Sweet Spanky!

Sweet Spanky!

Dearest Spanky, what a beautiful Bedlington Terrier you are! That curly white fur is so pretty, and you have the sweetest face with those grey ears and lovely big dark eyes. You have the most delightful disposition, too! Everyone you meet is your friend, and you are your dear person's hero, having even saved his/her life one day!

We're so sorry to learn you have passed away. You lived a good long life, full of love and warmth and good food, with your dear person who loves you and misses you and grieves you so very much. My deepest sympathy to her/him and all your family, and may their precious memories and keepsakes help to bring some comfort.

You are a glorious Angel now, whole and healthy again at the Rainbow Bridge! Please send some Angelic greetings to the hearts of your person and family to reassure them that you are with them always, watching over them and sending down love, and you will all be together again, One Fine Day..

Congratulations, darling Spanky Angel, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and precious memories and your favorite Angelic treats. We know the other Angels are all rejoicing with you at the Bridge!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Spanky

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 99
Size:  3.5 KB

R.I.P. Spanky.
    You were such a handsome boy and
    much loved by everyone especially your person.
    You are very missed

Fur Angel Spanky~

To Spanky's human~

I'm so, so very sorry for your loss. What a beautiful Bedlington Terrier your boy was. I can see what that photo is your favorite.

I remember the first time I had the pleasure of meeting a Bedlington. I honestly thought the puppy was a baby lamb! How very lucky you were to have shared your life with a furkid as beautiful, as gentle and loving, as special as him; a friend to all. Not only was he your loyal and loving companion, he was your hero, a lifesaver!

Spanky was not only a great dog, he was my hero. One day he saved my life when I fell in a canal lock and Spanky quickly alerted strangers to the scene. He knew he could not pull me out, but found people who could. He will live forever in my heart.
    And though Spanky may no longer be there by your side, physically, he continues to watch over you from above, sending down his love, until that wonderful day you and he are together again. Until then, he lives on in your heart, never to be forgotten!

Until that happy day when you and your human are reunited, sweetheart, run happy and healthy at the Rainbow Bridge with all of our beloved fur angels! And send down your love to your mom/dad, Spanky. She/he misses you so very much!

Beautiful Spanky, Dog of the Day forever and always~

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I am sorry Sweet Spanky is no longer with us.
    He is watching over his person from above.
    Until they can be together again.
    Congrats on being DOTD. Dear Spanky!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana