Thread: Awesome Oreo!

Awesome Oreo!

Dearest Oreo, what a gorgeous Tuxedo Shorthair guy you are! That fluffy Tuxedo fur is so pretty and looks so very soft, and what a sweet face you have with those lovely big green eyes and what looks like a big white mustache! You make a terrific Santa Claus. I'd be thrilled to have you come down my chimney (assuming I had a chimney in my 2-room ground-floor apartment!). I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Kentucky to pet you, and pet your dear girl-kitty housemates, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you all for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You're independent but very loving. Your favorite pastime is chasing the red laser dot. Even though you're neutered, you're all boy in behavior and attitude. You like to strut your stuff, what with all these girl kitty housemates! You tolerated the Santa Claus outfit being put on you, though you did not like it when the hat flopped down. Still, you kept it on long enough for the photo, which makes it extra special to your dear Purrrson. You're rambunctious at times, cuddly at others, and always debonair in your tuxedo coat. You and your Purrrsons and kitty sisters all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Oreo, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear kitty sisters and Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Precious Oreo!

Hi Oreo! Happy Cat of the Day, and belated Merry Christmas wishes to you as well! You look SO adorable, all decked out in your festive Santa Paws outfit, sweetheart! Thanks so much for posing so patiently for your mom, the camera! (What you kitties won't put up with to appease us humans, hehe)

What a handsome, classic Tuxie boy you are, Oreo! And I think we can guess how you came to be named! Needless to say, you are one yummy, fetching feline, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight! How lucky your human is, having a beautiful furkid and best friend in you, Oreo! You're just as special as can be, a treasure, simply the best!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you this morning has been a joy! I hope you were treated to a very special Cat of the Day celebration, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desired and more (just like every day)! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Oreo, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

SO adorable!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a handsome Tuxedo you are, Oreo.
    You make a great Santa Claus too.
    Congrats on being COTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Awesome Oreo

Oreo, you truly are awesome! You're the only boy in a house full of girl cats. They must love having you as a kitty sibling! Your tuxedo fur looks so soft and shiny, and I just love your little white mustache! You're the purrfect cat and anyone would love to have you. You chase lasers, you're loving, and you were patient when your human put your Christmas outfit on you! Everyone loves you, even your kitty sisters. You definitely deserved to be Cat of the Day, and we're all so happy you made it.

Congratulations, Awesome Oreo, on being Cat of the Day!