Thread: Tigger the Healer

Tigger the Healer

Dear Tigger, what a handsome tabby boy you are. Your coat looks so plush and soft, and your face with those soulful eyes is incredibly sweet.
    Your story is one of survival and healing.
    You were dumped by your previous so-called family when you became sick and "too big". Your now forever family adopted you and gave you the home you deserved all along.
    You turned out to be the most loving kitty with some special skills. You showed your brother who was abused as well how to become a loving kitty.
    You two are now best friends, and you are your humans' constant companion. It doesn't get more heartwarming than that.
    Tigger, you are special in so many ways, and I wish you, Max and your parents a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Dearest Tigger, you are beautiful! You're absolutely adorable, looking down at us from up high there, resting your head on your paws. That Tabby fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and you have the sweetest face with that cute brick-color nose and those lovely big green eyes. You look so wise and comfortable up there, so contented with your life and home and family! I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Fort Worth to pet you, and pet your dear kitty housemate Max, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrents will pet you for me .

And what a wonderful story you have to tell! Your previous "owners" dumped you at the shelter because you were sick and "too big," and they just didn't want you any longer. (At least they brought you to the shelter rather than just abandoning you on the street.) You met your Real Purrrents-to-be there, and you all adopted each other! Now you are living in your Purrrmanent Purrrfect home with them and dear Max, who had been traumatized in his earlier life and was hostile and aggressive. After you joined the family, you and Max bonded, and he has learned to be a "normal, loving cat." You are soul mates who have saved each other from a horrible fate! You follow your dear Purrrents around during their morning ritual, and you welcome them with loads of affection when they get home. You and they and Max all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Tigger, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Max and Purrrents and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 02-22-2020 at 11:30 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Tactful Tigger

Tigger, you are a very good-looking cat! Your tabby pattern is so nice, and your eyes are full of wisdom!

You make your family happy and you helped Max be a loving, normal cat. You cheer up your humans too. Now you and Max are soulmates and could take on the world! You really are a special and unique cat.

Congratulations, Tactful Tigger, on being Cat of the Day!

Tigger the Healer!!!

Hi Tigger! Happy Cat of the Day to you, from me and my boy Tigger!

What a beautiful Tabby boy you are, Tigger, such a wonderful addition to your family; truly heaven sent! There's a reason why they say you can't buy love, but you can rescue it!

How wonderfully you have payed forward the love and compassion shown you, sweetheart, taking your troubled and confused fur brother Max under your paw, helping him to heal, rescuing him as much as you were rescued by your family; transforming him into the happy, well adjusted, sweet and loving kitty he is today! How lucky he is, having a best furry friend, a soul mate in you!, sweetheart!

Since Tigger arrived, Max has become a normal, loving cat. They are soul mates and have in essence saved each other from a horrible fate. Together they could take on the world and win over everyone in their path. We don't know what we would have done without him.
    What a team, a dynamic duo indeed! Nothing can stop you two now; a loving force to be reckoned with! I'm so sorry you both had such a sad start at life. But thanks to your family, and each other, nothing but happy, carefree, loved filled days in your future!

How lucky your humans are, having not just one but two furkids as special as you in their life, bringing so much happiness to their days! If anyone should ever doubt the priceless rewards of rescue they need only read your and Max' heartwarming, life affirming, rags to riches stories!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Tigger and Max! Meeting you two today has been a joy! I hope you enjoyed (are still enjoying) your well earned day of honor, being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted humans, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Tigger and Max, our very special and most deserving Cats of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Tigger the Miracle Worker!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, Tigger the Healer!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana