Thread: Lovable Lil B

Lovable Lil B

Name:  21.jpg
Views: 110
Size:  98.5 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a handsome boy with beautiful fur.
    You do love your pumpkin seeds.
    Celebrate your special day

Dearest Lil B, what an adorable little Syrian Hamster you are! Your fur is so colorful and fluffy and looks so soft, you have the sweetest face with those lovely dark eyes, and I just love those little pink toes! You are so cute in both of those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. You have such a delightful personality, too! You like to come out of your cage and be petted, but you don't like being held. You're very fussy about food. Your dear person sniffs to get your attention, and you think he/she is a rodent! You're very special to her/him because you're her first hamster, and your personality makes her smile. You both love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Lil B, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe a special serving of pumpkin seeds!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day, Lovable Lil B
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Lil B, on being POTD! You are precious, adorable and darling! (We rodents!) We loved reading about your happy life and distinctive personality! Our veterinarian always says that people must respect little animals when they don't want to be picked up or handled, etc., and we're glad your human parent respects you! (Many tiny rodents never get over the fear of being picked up and that's understandable - they are teeny critters, living in a HUGE human world, full of predators, loud noises, strange smells, etc.) Sending best wishes for a continued long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

A serious message/warning to your human parent - please keep Lil B's cage in a separate room with the door closed, away from the cat!!! I adopted 3 cavies/guinea pigs from a woman who was neglecting all her pets. The day after I adopted the 3 gps, she went to work and her cat knocked down and EASILY got into her hamster's cage and killed the poor little guy. Then, the cat got into the bird's cage and killed it. And then, the lizard's cage and killed it. Cats are cunning and you cannot assume that your Lil B is safe with any other pet! There’s no way to completely trust a pet cat around a rodent because you never know when their instinct will kick in, so these are not pets that should be in the same room or under the same roof in many cases.

Lovable Lil B!!!

Hi Lil B! Congratulations on being crowned Pet of the Day!

What an adorable, most precious Syrian hammie you are, sweetheart! Your photos are over the moon squee worthy! Your fluffy, golden and white colored coat is so beautiful, and that sweet, little face of yours, heart-melting!

How lucky your human (roden?) is, having a "first" hammie furkid as brave and beautiful, as sweet and as loving as you, Lil B; her/his source of never ending smiles! Inside and out, in looks and in heart, your couldn't be any more special if you tried! You're the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you enjoyed a very special day of celebration...treated to extra floor time; stuffing those sweet cheeks with pumpkin seeds; being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted human! Lots of love to you, beautiful Lil B, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

So beautiful!!!

Be still my heart!!! Those little, pink pawsies!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~