Thread: Tyson the Terrific Tabby!

Tyson the Terrific Tabby!

Dearest Tyson, you are gorgeous! What a handsome guy you are, with that brown and black tabby fur with white trim that looks so soft, those huge paws. You have the sweetest face, with the classic "M" on your forehead, those lovely big eyes, and that oh-so-cute white mustache. Thank you for sharing all those terrific photos with us! What a nice assortment of shots, showing you in so many different activities and moods. You clearly do enjoy your visits outside (supervised, safely, by your dear Purrrson, for which we thank him/her) and naps indoors, and you're such a precious kitten in that last one. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Chicago to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You joined your family as a tiny kitten and have been with them some eight years now. Despite your name, you're a lover, not a fighter! You're a mighty hunter, mostly of bugs and invisible dust motes. You're a bit spoiled, as you should be, of course. You prefer the human's soft pillow to any cat bed. You have such character and are such a good boy. You and your dear Purrrson love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Tyson, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being honored as Cat of the Day, Tyson!

What a handsome boy you are! You have the most gorgeos tabby coat and beautiful green eyes! In your first picture, you have the expression in your face of a cat I know from Pet Talk, and who was found in a Chicago neighborhood… Eddie. You could very well be related, who knows.

I can see you are spoiled… all cats should be! You prefer the soft human’s pillows, rather than a cat bed, and of course you are allowed to use them.

Your sweet character shows clearly in your pictures. and I can tell you are loved very much.

Have fun hunting bugs and dust bunnies, and celebrate the day getting pampered with your favourite treats and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetheart!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Terrific Tabby Tyson!

Hi Tyson! Happy Cat of the Day!

Be still my heart!!! Your fab photo spread has my heart in total meltdown mode, sweetheart! Oh, what a pawsitively pawsome, classic Tabby boy you are, sweetheart! Have you considered a professional modeling gig? I can definitely see you as Mr. March! And just as your mom says, your autumn shot, your sparkling, bright green eyes set against that colorful fall background is stunning! And forgot about those massive paws! How big are those toofies!

How lucky your human is, having a beautiful, personality packed, loyal and loving furkid in you, Tyson; having known your love and companionship the past 10 wonderful years and counting! In every way imaginable, in looks and in heart, you're just as special as they come! A treasure!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, being treated to your heartwarming backstory and gorgeous and heart-melting photos has been such a treat! I hope you enjoyed a very special day of celebration...hunting those bugs and pesky invisible dust motes, curling up on the big bed for a nap, being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted human! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, terrific Tyson, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Terrific Tyson

Tyson, you are such a handsome cat. The pictures of you are so beautiful. You definitely could model and be very popular. Your human is very good at taking pictures of you and you are so good-looking! You have very massive paws and look really strong, but you are a lover, not a fighter. How sweet!

You must have a great life, walking outside with your human, sleeping on a soft pillow, and hunting bugs and invisible dust motes! I can see why your human loves you so so much. And I love your face! You are handsome, adorable, loving, sweet, and are so worthy of being cat of the day!

Congratulations, Terrific Tyson, on being Cat of the Day!

What a hansome tabby you are, Tyson.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana