Thread: Handsome Rusty

Handsome Rusty

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 110
Size:  7.3 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a handsome and unique boy.
    You are so smart and a mind reader.
    Celebrate your world famous day

Dearest Rusty, you are absolutely beautiful! What a stunning Appaloosa you are, with that colorful coat and that sweet face with those lovely big eyes. You've been with your dear person for ten years now, and you've learned tricks and won many ribbons together. You're something of a mind reader, and when he/she rides you, you know just what to do before she/he tells you with leg or hand! You both love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Rusty, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations, Rusty, on being POTD! You are beautiful, brilliant and talented with gorgeous eyes! We thoroughly enjoyed the loving tribute your fur parent wrote about you! We have noticed that our beloved pets CAN read our minds (and vice-versa) because we are so close to them. Sending best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Amazing Rusty!

Hi Rusty! Happy Pet of the Day!!!

I'm such a fan of
    Red Roan Appaloosas, so seeing you up on screen, being crowned Pet of the Day, put the biggest smile on my face! And what a fine, most amazing representative of your breed you are, Rusty! Not only are you beautiful (those blue eyes!!!), but just as smart and intuitive as can be, able to sense your human's wants and needs without her having so say a single word! What a bond! And as if all of that wasn't recommendation enough, just looks at all of those ribbons!!! A winner in the show ring and in your human's heart! How perfect are you?

How very lucky your lady is, having a best friend, a partner in and out of the show ring, a 4 legged soulmate in you, Rusty! You truly ARE a amazing, just as special as can be, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Rusty boy! Meeting you today, learning of the very special place you hold in your human's heart, seeing your beautiful photos has been such a treat! I hope you enjoyed a very special day of celebration, spending special time with your human, being treated to all your heart desired and more! Lots of love and a big hug to you, beautiful Rusty, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! And here's to many, many more wonderful years of shared love and companionship for you and your lady!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a handsome Appaloosa you are, Rusty.

You and your human have won many Ribbons together.

Congrats on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana