Dearest Sampson, what an incredibly beautiful young man you are! You're an absolutely stunning example of a Ragdoll, with that Seal-Point fur that's so fluffy and looks so very soft, and the sweetest face with such lovely big pale-blue eyes. You are so cute relaxing there on the carpet. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Mechanicsville, VA to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You're a growing young man, only a year old, and very playful. You love to hide and "attack" your dear Purrrsons as they walk through the house. You've learned to keep your claws in on these "attacks," though, so they aren't as painful as when you were younger. You are quite the traveler; your dear Grandpurrrents flew you to Mechanicsville from Utah to live with your Purrrsons! You are very special to them. They're so glad they were able to adopt you, because you are very loving, sweet, and soft. You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Sampson, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.