Thread: Sampson the Seal-Point Sweetie!

Sampson the Seal-Point Sweetie!

Dearest Sampson, what an incredibly beautiful young man you are! You're an absolutely stunning example of a Ragdoll, with that Seal-Point fur that's so fluffy and looks so very soft, and the sweetest face with such lovely big pale-blue eyes. You are so cute relaxing there on the carpet. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Mechanicsville, VA to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You're a growing young man, only a year old, and very playful. You love to hide and "attack" your dear Purrrsons as they walk through the house. You've learned to keep your claws in on these "attacks," though, so they aren't as painful as when you were younger. You are quite the traveler; your dear Grandpurrrents flew you to Mechanicsville from Utah to live with your Purrrsons! You are very special to them. They're so glad they were able to adopt you, because you are very loving, sweet, and soft. You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Sampson, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Splendid Sampson

Sampson, you are so adorable! Yes, you look very big for a one year old! What an amazing picture of you, staring at something in the distance. Your fur looks so, SO soft and your Seal-Point pattern is perfect!

You play with your humans, but with sheathed claws so you don't hurt them. How smart! You really are special, and your humans love you so much. They must be so lucky to have you!

Congratulations, Splendid Sampson, on being Cat of the Day!

Congratulations Dear Sampson, on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Sweet Sampson!

Hi Sampson in Virginia! Happy Cat of the Day, sweetheart!

What a breathtakingly beautiful, blue eyed Himalayan boy you are, Sampson! That coat!!! I can only imagine how soft and fluffy it is! And how stunning are your sparkling, ice blue eyes! You're stunning!

Your family knew the moment they laid eyes on, if even just through photos, that you were the one for them, flying you all the way from UT to VA so that you might be theirs! Oh, to be so loved! And in every way imaginable, in looks and in purrsonality, you have more than met their every expectation! How lucky they are, having a beautiful, sweet and loving furkid and best friend in you, Sampson! And to think your wonderful life with your family has only just begun, their love for you, and yours for them, growing deeper with each passing day! What fun they are in for in over the years to come, you and they sharing countless happy days, making so many cherished memories! You truly are one EXTRA special boy, Sampson, a jewel, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been a joy! I hope you enjoyed your big day in the spotlight, sweetheart...playing "hide and attack," hehe; cuddling with your humans; being spoiled to the max and loved to bits!!! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, beautiful Sampson, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!! Long and happy life to you, sweetheart!!!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, Sampson in Virginia! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a beautiful kitty you are! I like your light blue eyes and your seal-point fur that looks so fluffy and soft to pet!

You are a busy kitty, too- playfully pouncing on your people, and having all softs of kitten fun! Best of all, you are a greatly loved kitty!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Sampson!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678