Thread: Happy Hotcakes!

Happy Hotcakes!

Dearest Hotcakes, what a handsome, hunky, happy guy you are! You're an absolutely gorgeous American Shorthair Tabby, with that thick brown and black fur that looks so luxurious and soft. You have such a sweet face, with those long, LOOOOONG white whiskers and that cute brick-color nose and those lovely big golden eyes. Thank you for sharing that great photo with us! What a terrific portrait of you, looking so wise and content! I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Ohio to pet you, and pet your sister kitty pal Sausage, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you both for me .

And what an amazing story you have to tell! Your dear Purrrsons-to-be found you when you were a tiny kitten, starving under a shed at the local McDonald's. You were being fed hotcakes by customers because you were so hungry. Your new Purrrsons took you home and nursed you back to health. You were quite the handful in those early days! You finally settled down and became the super pet that you are today. They gave you the name Hotcakes because you still will eat anything you can get. Recently another kitty, your dear new sister Sausage, joined the family. Hotcakes and Sausage go together so well!

You have the most delightful Purrrsonality! You're full of energy and make your dear Purrrsons smile with your antics. They can tell when you're up to something because you get this wild look in your eyes. You like to scare people by jumping out at them from behind furniture! You're full of surprises. One time you broke in through the basement window carrying a squirrel as big as yourself! You're very affectionate, on your own terms, getting nippy when you're not in the mood. You know a good trick: when you want a treat, you pat your Purrrson's hand with your paw. You and Sausage and your Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Hotcakes, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Sausage and Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 02-19-2020 at 05:14 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Happy Hotcakes

Hotcakes, you are very good-looking with your neat tabby fur and perfect eyes! Also, your whiskers are very cool.

And you were found starving under a shed at McDonald's. People were feeding you hotcakes. You were all alone, but then your humans came and took you in and what an amazing life you have now! You have great humans and a cat sibling named Sausage.

You also have some very unique things about yourself. You hide behind furniture and then scare your humans. That's very sneaky! You're very affectionate but when you're not in the mood, you let your humans know about it! And you know a trick. That's very smart! You are a very smart, sneaky, happy, affectionate, and unique cats and your humans are so lucky to have you!

Congratulations, Happy Hotcakes, on being Cat of the Day!

Happy Hotcakes!

Hi Hotcakes! Happy Cat of the Day, sweetheart!

I was so moved, reading your heartwarming rags to riches rescue story, Hotcakes, how you came to be named! You certainly had the saddest start at life, sweetheart, but blessedly those days ekeing out a life on the mean streets are now in the rearview mirror!

Great thanks to those kind souls at McDonalds who kept you fed with those hotcakes, until your forever family could find their way to you! Understandably, it took some time for you to heal, physically and emotionally. But thanks to your humans' unwavering devotion it wouldn't be long before you would come to relish your new life! Your transformation from untrusting and frightened feral to the happy, healthy boy we meet here today truly is testament to the healing powers of unconditional love and commitment!

How lucky your family is, having a beautiful, spunky and spirited furry family in you, Hotcakes! And with the addition of sister Sausage, their furry family is complete!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Reading your human's love filled tribute has been a joy! I hope you were treated to a very special Cat of the Day celebration...feasting on all of your fave foods; stealthily stalking your humans, hehe; playing with sister Sausage; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, beautiful Hotcakes, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to your side dish sister, Sausage, too!

SO handsome!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, yummy Hotcakes in Ohio! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous fellow you are! I like your wonderful tabby fur and your long white whiskers!

You were rescued from a rough situation … staying near a McDonald's where people were feeding you hotcakes. Then you came home, and although it took some time to adjust, you have settled in with your family! You are an active kitty, too- hiding and then surprising your people; accepting affection on your terms; and spending time with sister Sausage! Best of all, you and Sausage are loved kitties!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to sweet Hotcakes!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congratulations Happy Hotcakes on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana